Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah yes! Exciting stuff. I can't wait for Christmas.

And Merry Friday everyone!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

18-Dec-2020 13:15:08

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday everyone! Here's wishing you the most festive of Fridays, as it's the last one before Christmas! Only a week to go! Though, I guess, being Christmas Day, next Friday will in fact be infinitely more festive. :P

@ Mrs Ana: Hope you enjoy your tropical vacation! That sounds great, and I'm quite jealous. Things are well on my end; trying to wrap up the Christmas planning, and I'm making my first turkey this year, so lots of prep work and research is going into that. It's a big labour of love, but hopefully it'll be worth it to share some delicious food and carry on the torch of turkey-making from my dad. I can only hope I'll make him proud from beyond the veil.

18-Dec-2020 17:18:50

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As it's Friday, I shall now post an image containing a cat, because, well, every day is "pet something fuzzy" day, including Friday.

So, enjoy!

And, ummm, because you guys have all been good boys and girls all year, I shall award you with an additional festive cat image.

Ho Ho Ho.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

18-Dec-2020 17:40:23

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy friday everyone and everyoneettes!!!!, love ya tons <3

Be safe

Much love

Scouse - Secret Santa with a huge sack "of pressies" before i get told off again lol

And just one more thing.....

I wish you all a very merry xmas and hopefully a better 2021 than 2020 was "just in case i dont make it back next week after flying all over the world in my reindeer pulled sleigh bringing joy to all mankind!

Love and miss you all and thank you for being my friend through good and bad <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

18-Dec-2020 22:58:52

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday before Christmas 'Scapers! :)

Hopefully, your plans for the holidays are coming along nicely, in real life and in-game.

Have you seen the RuneScapian Rhapsody thread recently? Trewavas has done a fantastic job posting 12 festive songs over 12 days, just as he challenged himself to do! It's a fun read.

I wasn't planning on coming up with a holiday song myself, but I have decided I will contribute one after all. Don't say you weren't warned! :P

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers Scouse!

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

18-Dec-2020 23:04:48

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Have you seen the RuneScapian Rhapsody thread recently? Trewavas has done a fantastic job posting 12 festive songs over 12 days, just as he challenged himself to do! It's a fun read.

Very kind of you to say, Aslon. Thank you. :)

Have a good weekend, and Happy Friday to Scouse (Happy Christmas, too!).

19-Dec-2020 01:06:24

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cheers mr Tre, i was gonna say something but i have forgot now so if i remember what it was i was gonna say i will pop in and say it but if i dont pop in to say what i was gonna say, all i can say is merry xmas mates and matesses, be well and stay safe.

Much love

Scouse - Finds words when words aint there <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Dec-2020 04:05:15

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My Christmas Day plans have changed, one of my boys has a virus, so what we were going to do we can't know :(

So we are staying home and having roast lamb with all the trimmings, traditional English trifle, Pavlova and ice-cream, with a selection of summer fruits. And some nibbles.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Dec-2020 03:11:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just had a thought, my ex-husband whom I met in-game around 03/04; our oldest son is off to college (high school) in February, gosh that time has gone fast, our oldest boy is going to be 13 :O
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

21-Dec-2020 03:18:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top