Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gareth Drago said :
Well that was rewarding!

I saved some of my free Treasure Hunter keys for when one of my favorite promos came up. I saw today's promo is Smashing Relics, so I used all 8 keys I had, counting the free daily key plus the bonus key awarded by the Advent Calendar.

One of those keys granted me a relic. Before that, two keys in a row awarded me a red prize and both times I chose to get eight relics. So including the two free relics from the Advent Calendar, I found myself with a total of 19 relics to smash!

In addition to finding coins, noted diamonds, XP lamps and stars, dungeoneering tokens, battleship kits, and dragon trinkets, I found a few interesting items by smashing these relics:

- Festive Mistletoe
- Queen's Guard Staff
- Rosethorn Wand
- Shark Fist 1

Saradomin be praised!

Well done

I was pleased with the prizes I got too. 10 uncut dragon stone <- I think that's the purple one, plus I got a see no or hear no Monkey hat, well it's something like that. And two plushies.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

16-Dec-2020 12:14:17

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Merry Christmas 1 and all.

Could be the last time I get to post a Friday message lol. Not sure if I'll have time or remember next Friday. So getting it in now. :P

Have a great time everyone. Stay safe on Christmas day.

Christmas day will be strange for a lot of people this year. So if you are on your own try and have a good time. I'm sure someone will be here on this thread for a chat.

Take care everyone. Stay safe.

From Tuffty, Billy, Alfie and Pepper. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

18-Dec-2020 10:00:26

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you. It will be nice with a weekend for sure. :P

Are you traveling somewhere nice? ^_^
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

18-Dec-2020 10:38:38

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aw, many of my friends has went there lately. I met a friend in Runescape who lives there. It's incredibly beautiful... Enjoy it!! ^_^ Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

18-Dec-2020 10:46:27

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have a safe trip, Ana. :)

Ooh, it's also Friday, Friday, Friday. That means two things: a week until Christmas, but perhaps more importantly, it's almost the weekend. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and relaxing couple of days.

This year has been extremely challenging for a lot of people, and the festive period will certainly be different. Whatever you are up to, and whatever your circumstances, stay safe, stay well, and try and have a happy day. As Tuffters pointed out, the threads are always here, and my PM is always on if anyone wants a chat. :)

18-Dec-2020 12:22:25

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top