Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Gosh, didn't know you were having surgery. Hope whatever it was went well and you're very much on the mend now ^_^
Yea, and two of them! I'm feeling better. It still hurts, but I'm recuperating now. Thanks for your wishes, Ms Fifi <3.

That's awesome to hear :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Oct-2020 08:20:12

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :

Hired a car for 24 hours over the weekend just gone and they ripped me off. ...

Ouchies!
There's a thing here called Citizens Advice Bureau where people can get free legal advice. Idk if there's anything similar in NZ, might be worth checking if there is just in case the hire company start insisting that you agreed to pay them that money and won't give it back :(

FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :

Hired a car for 24 hours over the weekend just gone and they ripped me off. ...

Ouchies!
There's a thing here called Citizens Advice Bureau where people can get free legal advice. Idk if there's anything similar in NZ, might be worth checking if there is just in case the hire company start insisting that you agreed to pay them that money and won't give it back :(

I panicked a bit there, went to my bank, got statements, got support from bank if things didn't go well, went to car hire place and the money was on hold as a bond; now why didn't they tell me this the day I picked up the car??? So it all turned out well, got me money, paid the rent :)

14-Oct-2020 09:20:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Draco Burnz said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
You can actually make one yourself, but I didn't have all the parts and couldn't be bothered to faff around acquiring them.

You should deffo get one - it's amusing to get the free bits and pieces. Even more fun if you wear a Grace of the Elves at the same time so you've got Seren spirits popping in too :D

Yes i always wear both plus LotD for the added HSR chance.

I will wearing all three when I'm not in combat as with what I read the brooch does not work while in combat.
I haven't used it yet or worn it yet as I'm on a combat yak track. Also If my laptop lets me in game, at the moment it's playing up :/ I have a few dailies I still do, so will wear it for the first time when I do them...
Come on laptop, charge or start charging so I can play and wear my brooch and do Yak Track!!

14-Oct-2020 09:27:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad you got that sorted out Dong. I remember from days gone by that awful sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realise you might not have enough funds to pay an important bill ... not nice at all.

I guess the car hire company must have been holding the money as a sort of returnable deposit in case the car got damaged.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Oct-2020 09:41:31

Cocoa-Krispy
Nov Member 2022

Cocoa-Krispy

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the past couple days, i've had two instances where when I login, my user interface has been changed to legacy mode, my friends chat, group chat, clan chat are all turned to off. Does this mean someone has hacked my account? I changed the password the first time it happened but it just now happened again even after changing my password

14-Oct-2020 22:33:51

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cocoa-Krispy said :
For the past couple days, i've had two instances where when I login, my user interface has been changed to legacy mode, my friends chat, group chat, clan chat are all turned to off. Does this mean someone has hacked my account? I changed the password the first time it happened but it just now happened again even after changing my password
or you hopped to a Legacy World which does that automatically and you have to manually change it back.

14-Oct-2020 22:47:41

Cocoa-Krispy
Nov Member 2022

Cocoa-Krispy

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2_Tron said :
Cocoa-Krispy said :
or you hopped to a Legacy World which does that automatically and you have to manually change it back.
Thank you so much for the quick response, was scared to logout before getting some feedback. Both times it happened, I had accidentally clicked on the wrong world, checked to see the world and it is in fact legacy only. Thank you again

14-Oct-2020 23:01:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top