Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

Hired a car for 24 hours over the weekend just gone and they ripped me off. ...

Ouchies!
There's a thing here called Citizens Advice Bureau where people can get free legal advice. Idk if there's anything similar in NZ, might be worth checking if there is just in case the hire company start insisting that you agreed to pay them that money and won't give it back :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Oct-2020 14:54:49

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Every so often it generates a ... thing... that you click on bit like a Seren Spirit wotsit or the Scavenging perk only this gives you various Invention materials....

I received one as a birthday gift last month, but hadn't activated it because I wasn't sure how it would benefit me as I spend my time digging up bones.

It's nice to get lil gifts and good to treat oneself!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

12-Oct-2020 15:26:28 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2020 15:30:39 by Twillow

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Gosh, didn't know you were having surgery. Hope whatever it was went well and you're very much on the mend now ^_^
Yea, and two of them! I'm feeling better. It still hurts, but I'm recuperating now. Thanks for your wishes, Ms Fifi <3.

12-Oct-2020 15:32:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Every so often it generates a ... thing... that you click on bit like a Seren Spirit wotsit or the Scavenging perk only this gives you various Invention materials....

I received one as a birthday gift last month, but hadn't activated it because I wasn't sure how it would benefit me as I spend my time digging up bones.

It's nice to get lil gifts and good to treat oneself!

A gift? Yowser !! Someone loves you lots :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Oct-2020 17:26:40

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Oct-2020 17:29:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top