Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Got myself a Brooch of the Gods. Rather enjoying the little freebies I'm receiving :)

What kind of things have you been getting? (I know I could look it up, but...)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

11-Oct-2020 14:57:50

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Every so often it generates a ... thing... that you click on bit like a Seren Spirit wotsit or the Scavenging perk only this gives you various Invention materials.

I don't really need them but they're free so it hits my happy spot. I bought it primarily for the +1 sprite focus (still slogging away at 105 Arch) and the ability for the brooch to store 1,000 mixed types of decorated skilling urn or effigies.

'Twas a bit pricey at 137 Mill but I never buy anything much so I treated myself ^_^
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Oct-2020 17:13:57 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2020 17:15:03 by FiFi LaFeles

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kids go back to school today after 2 weeks of holidays. It actually wasn't too bad, it went quite quickly. Still, looking forward to several hours on my own :P

Hired a car for 24 hours over the weekend just gone and they ripped me off. I did the hiring online, paid for it and all. when I went to pick it up she asked if I wanted all these other things and I said no to them all except I said yes to $10 for roadside assistance, window breakage, and another thing which I can't recall what it was, I thought this would be handy for an extra $10.00. My online banking stated she withdrew over $200NZ :O :O :O <- that is part of my rent money :O :O :O This can't have been a mistake on her behalf, it's not like she added extra 0's or put the dot in the wrong place, this was a completely different number, I just don't understand. So I will be marching down there today asking for my money back. I hope I don't have any problems. Normally I look at the EFTPOS machine as I put in my pin, this time I just used the flexy or whatever it's called where you don't put in a pin, I didn't look at the number she entered. I didn't bring my reading glasses so I just presumed I was signing everything correctly as she spoke to me, not reading what I signed. She explained it all to me as I signed. So I am worried and not impressed...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Oct-2020 19:10:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Every so often it generates a ... thing... that you click on bit like a Seren Spirit wotsit or the Scavenging perk only this gives you various Invention materials.

I don't really need them but they're free so it hits my happy spot. I bought it primarily for the +1 sprite focus (still slogging away at 105 Arch) and the ability for the brooch to store 1,000 mixed types of decorated skilling urn or effigies.

'Twas a bit pricey at 137 Mill but I never buy anything much so I treated myself ^_^

Oh, I wondered how people got this brooch, I thought it was from a quest or something. I have been meaning to go on the wiki to read up on it but have been rather busy and hadn't got around to it. Since you can just purchase it, I am going to do just that :D I honestly thought it was a gift of some kind, through a quest or TH or something like that, apparently not...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Oct-2020 19:14:28

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can actually make one yourself, but I didn't have all the parts and couldn't be bothered to faff around acquiring them.

You should deffo get one - it's amusing to get the free bits and pieces. Even more fun if you wear a Grace of the Elves at the same time so you've got Seren spirits popping in too :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Oct-2020 22:45:00

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
You can actually make one yourself, but I didn't have all the parts and couldn't be bothered to faff around acquiring them.

You should deffo get one - it's amusing to get the free bits and pieces. Even more fun if you wear a Grace of the Elves at the same time so you've got Seren spirits popping in too :D

Yes i always wear both plus LotD for the added HSR chance.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

12-Oct-2020 03:58:07

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aww lol I only have LotD, never got anything else. Can't afford lol

RIP

I'm jealous lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Oct-2020 13:26:36

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Oct-2020 14:34:21

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top