Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello all :)

My first day back at my course today since before lockdown, so I'm looking forward to that.

We've been 10 days without a new case of COVID-19 and only one current case, we have done well as a country. The problem is people coming in from overseas, even though the boarders are closed, they do allow special flights in from overseas and these people suppose to go into 14 days isolation, it only takes one person to break that, or have no obvious signs of the virus for the spread of the virus to begin again.

A flight from Los angles arrived in my city over the long weekend fill of workers for the movie Avatar.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Jun-2020 22:29:02

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope your course goes well! Stay safe. I'm still doing my safeguarding work from home; office will remain closed until at least September - if not longer.

MajestyJesus said :
Why can't old school runescape have 120 capes I think alot of us would like that dont know if I'm in the rite place..But I was wondering why poeple dont have a chance to have one in old school .

You should post your suggestions for OSRS on their dedicated sub-forums, such as Old School Content Suggestions (click me). You can also see if someone has had a similar idea that you can lend your support to. :)

02-Jun-2020 01:58:19

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wondered why so long for the Avatar sequel and I just read that there were significant delays due to needing to develop new technology in order to film performance capture scenes underwater. That sounds very cool and I'm looking forward to more "blues".

Also, on a different note, I am having a craving for cookie dough!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

02-Jun-2020 16:17:51

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Again!

I almost bought cookie dough ice cream yesterday when I was out getting my DIY dentistry kit! lol
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

02-Jun-2020 16:25:05

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top