Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Illyric said :
Happy Friday Scouse but you'll have to give a clue, what happens on 19th June? Is it the day that Scousers exit lockdown and can get back to their usual industrious lives?

19th of june if Arsenal beat man city on the 17th will be the day Liverpool f.c finally win the premier league after 30 years of coming close, as long as we beat Everton!

Much love

Scouse - Not a doubt in my mind, lfc will win, it's just down to arsenal!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

29-May-2020 23:04:46

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Happy Friday Scouse but you'll have to give a clue, what happens on 19th June? Is it the day that Scousers exit lockdown and can get back to their usual industrious lives?

19th of june if Arsenal beat man city on the 17th will be the day Liverpool f.c finally win the premier league after 30 years of coming close, as long as we beat Everton!

Much love

Scouse - Not a doubt in my mind, lfc will win, it's just down to arsenal!

Ah ok, good luck to them. I'm not a football fan though saw Liverpool play a few times many years ago when getting beaten up by travelling gangs of skinheads was an ever-present danger.

29-May-2020 23:17:46

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^Congrats :)

Happy Monday everyone if there is such a thing :P It's a public holiday here today - we are celebrating the Queens Birthday and it looks like it's going to be another beautiful day :D

The first day of Winter is here today, yesterday I was wearing a T-shirt it was so warm :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-May-2020 17:15:10 - Last edited on 31-May-2020 17:17:10 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top