Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,527 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good evening all :) Hope you are all doing ok.

Bushfires are very bad here and so many outlying places had to be evacuated. They even had to evacuate an evacuation center. :/
Such scorching hot and very dry conditions with strong wind and it's not good. We are ok as we are in the burbs, but if anyone has any spare rain, please send.
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

29-Nov-2018 11:59:51

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Rae. I hope you're safe.

I've watched a lot of the California wild fires, and some of them are extremely terrifying, especially those that are taken from dashcam videos of people attempting to escape the fires. It looks like they're driving through hell. Literal hell fire.

No rain here though. About 2 feet of snow here. Well, maybe a little less today, since some of it melted overnight.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Nov-2018 12:49:19

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry Rae...

If I could send y'all the Sleet we're experiencing in the Midwest I'd gladly ship it westerly. Less for us to shovel and I'm sure y'all could put it to good uses over there.

Perhaps this isn't the time to mention that the years of droughts there coupled with the (millions of gallons of water nestle has been pumping out of California for free for years for their bottled water company) is come to haunt y'all.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

29-Nov-2018 12:59:09

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Rae is from Australia, not California.
I know, but I watched videos of the California wildfires, not videos of Australian wild fires.

I'm assuming fire in Australia burns the same as it does in other parts of the world. ;)
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada