Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although there is no minimum speed limit on the majority of UK roads, you can still be fined for driving too slowly if it is seen that you are a hazard to other road users and are impeding traffic. Slow movers such as tractors and such are supposed to pull over and let a queue of traffic that has built up behind them pass, but unfortunately I have not noticed this happening very frequently and you can sometimes be stuck behind them for miles and miles

27-Jan-2020 17:35:12

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
Slow movers such as tractors and such are supposed to pull over and let a queue of traffic that has built up behind them pass

Oh there are days I wish we had that law here... However we don't so it's putt putt along til such a time is available to pass safely... Unfortunately those times where you can pass are when oncoming traffic is around just to spite you...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

27-Jan-2020 17:40:30

Mr Brushie

Mr Brushie

Posts: 1,161 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know what, though.

If I'm going the speed limit, and some jackass in a truck with his/her/its high beams on decides to ride my bumper, I will brake check them.

Did it in August. Some idiot wrote off their $40,000 Chrysler 300 because they were in too much of a hurry. They had to call a tow truck to get it towed to the wrecker; I drove away with a mildly bent tailpipe.

Your rush is not my problem.

27-Jan-2020 19:45:59

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great news for Transformers fans.

Wikipedia: On January 27, 2020, it was reported that two films in the franchise were in development, one written by James Vanderbilt and another written by Joby Harold.

One is reportedly a Beast Wars movie which I think is a prehistoric Transformers. Hoping for a sequel to Bumblebee, as bland as that movie was. I miss Bayformers.

28-Jan-2020 05:34:29

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here in NZ all slow-moving vehicles should move over as far to the left of the road or stop if there is a queue of traffic behind them if they can do so safely. I think it's more of a consideration thing too. I do remember reading about this in the road codebook. It's like all traffic travelling down a hill should move over/and or stop and give way to traffic moving up the hill.

Hi general, hope you are all getting the most out of the event :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Jan-2020 18:16:14 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2020 18:18:54 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not bothering with it tbh. All that standing in one place and getting wee little amounts of xp is a bit too dull for me. I don't get much playing time these days so I'd rather be 'busy' when I log in.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Jan-2020 23:12:38

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top