Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Today has been such an icey day!
requiring one to walk like a penguin
to avoid slipping

Knowing me, I'd still slip all over the place! lol Hopefully you haven't!

Also, yes - happy Friday everyone! :D
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

24-Jan-2020 21:08:09

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
...snip...
By the way -Fifi you have a face :) :)

Yerrr :)
I was reading in a thread that the photobooth still worked so long as you didn't have any headgear on.
So here I am, au naturel.

Btw, I think I want to go and re-read The Stand, lol!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Jan-2020 01:49:04

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Great day of shopping. Bought 5 1L fructal juices, a bag of jolly rancher gummies and 3 $25 Game Cards for 6 RS3 Bonds and 3 OSRS Bonds.

Whenever I buy a cart-load of juices, as I did last night, I think of you, Jeremy! =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

26-Jan-2020 12:57:39

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Great day of shopping. Bought 5 1L fructal juices, a bag of jolly rancher gummies and 3 $25 Game Cards for 6 RS3 Bonds and 3 OSRS Bonds.
Oh dear, the Jolly rancher NSFW story just popped into my head. Thanks for that!
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

27-Jan-2020 02:54:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People can be so weird.
Taking elderly neighbour to her Old Peoples' Club this morning and an articulated lorry driver was wanting to reverse into a Timber Yard so the Drivers Mate had got out to stop the traffic to enable the maneouvre to safely take place.

It happens along this stretch of road, there's a fair few yards and small depots ~ generally the whole procedure takes about one minute or less.

Some guy a few vehicles behind me didn't want the lorry to waste one minute of his valuable time so he overtook the (small) queue, on the wrong side of the road, and tried to squeeze through the little gap at the front of the lorry cab. Couldn't get through so got out of his car and started yelling and shouting, then punching ten bells out of the Drivers Mate O_o

What a dickhead.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Jan-2020 12:03:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top