Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Spearmint30
I had recently started on an alt as HCIM in Old School and... well, I blew it rather fast by not paying 100% attention while chasing imps for beads. LOL So, I'm an iron man still on the alt but hey... I'm still having fun!

I have an alt that I have as a skill pure, and often get caught out by low levels like highwaymen etc., although the worst that can happen to me is just losing what I am carrying, not so for you. Hope you hadn`t got too far in. :(

23-Jan-2020 11:34:30 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2020 11:41:17 by Ailysse

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
I have an alt that I have as a skill pure, and often get caught out by low levels like highwaymen etc., although the worst that can happen to me is just losing what I am carrying, not so for you. Hope you hadn`t got too far in. :(
Yeah, I wasn't too far in at all really and I was genuinely curious as to how far I'd make it. I got eaten alive by the dark wizards at the dark wizards tower... by the time I heard the first spell hit me, it was essentially too late as I started running but was getting hit pretty hard. I almost made it to the gate going towards the crafting guild when the critical spell hit me for my last two hit points.

If I was a streamer, that would've been a cringe way to die on stream! haha
Simply Lex said :
how many people here play osrs? thats what i mostly play
Simply Lex said :
bro i just died today on my new hcim D: lool im lowkey disapointed and was thinking abt starting another one but idk haha and sure man give me an add :)
I'm sorry to hear that, and I know exactly the disappointment you're talking about. I play both games, and I try to rotate whenever I feel like a change of pace or scenery which keeps me from getting "Scapers Block" where I don't know what I want to do next.

I've also contemplated starting another HCIM, but I play both my accounts on both versions of the game and I'm not good at playing two accounts at once, so I haven't made a third account yet.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

23-Jan-2020 18:22:58

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top