Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

wick3d boi
Jun Member 2023

wick3d boi

Posts: 86 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have just started playing again since a while ago and need some help, the last time i played was when it was rs2. before i quit i put my green Halloween mask in the grand exchange so it didn't sit dormant in my account and someone could enjoy it as much as i did, but now i have logged in to rs3 i found that my account has 0 gold and my grand exchange is empty and all my other items are still in my bank. did the gold and items in grand exchange reset when account got moved over to rs3? i also have some rune item tokens and mith tokens can somebody tell me what these are for. cheers

08-Sep-2019 23:07:14

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wick3d boi said :
i have just started playing again since a while ago and need some help, the last time i played was when it was rs2. before i quit i put my green Halloween mask in the grand exchange so it didn't sit dormant in my account and someone could enjoy it as much as i did, but now i have logged in to rs3 i found that my account has 0 gold and my grand exchange is empty and all my other items are still in my bank. did the gold and items in grand exchange reset when account got moved over to rs3? i also have some rune item tokens and mith tokens can somebody tell me what these are for. cheers

ya probably got hijacked. tokens can be exchanged at the artisan's place across from the mining guild in falador for the equivalent items.
WAAAGH!!!

09-Sep-2019 01:34:08

The contents of this message have been hidden

09-Sep-2019 18:16:16

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top