Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone else excited about the 75% off for stars? It's going to be a goooood week. :D

Have a great Monday everyone! Remember to eat your fruits!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Oct-2020 05:31:31

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :
Anyone else excited about the 75% off for stars? It's going to be a goooood week. :D

Dude, thanks for the heads up. I didn’t even know about that, going to drop all my Oddments on those. Then stack as much bonus exp as I can on Archaeology. :)

26-Oct-2020 09:25:42 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2020 09:26:09 by Raldrineorth

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well my weekend with the scouts ended up being a bust. The scouts still went, however seeing as I wasn't feeling the greatest last week and had an erratic heart rate coupled with breathing difficulty earlier last week. Thought it would be most unwise to be camping a few hours from home in case I downturned. Which was probably a good call as I spent most of the weekend asleep.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

26-Oct-2020 10:54:40

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :

THANKS A BUNCH.

Awwyiss.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

26-Oct-2020 11:54:03

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Health comes first Tranq!! Must've been a rough one if you were to stay.

Yiss Brigantia. I got me 26m bxp, ha. Great for herblore at DXP! I heard the discount stopped after update though. I hope you managed to use some :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Oct-2020 20:14:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top