General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Sep-2019 07:50:05

BUDDWIZAR
Nov Member 2023

BUDDWIZAR

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey anyone from JAGEX. I purchased a monthly membership with the last of my money on the 5th of September, charging me full price, to only lose my member ship today (the 10th of September). I'm really upset how hard it has been to contact Jagex about this, because it has been a waste of time and money. Normally love OSRS, have played for a long time but I'm starting to feel used now. I won't be subscribing again without an answer @jagex

budd98
BUDD

10-Sep-2019 08:42:30

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BUDDWIZAR said :
Hey anyone from JAGEX. I purchased a monthly membership with the last of my money on the 5th of September, charging me full price, to only lose my member ship today (the 10th of September). I'm really upset how hard it has been to contact Jagex about this, because it has been a waste of time and money. Normally love OSRS, have played for a long time but I'm starting to feel used now. I won't be subscribing again without an answer @jagex

budd98
Community Led Payment Support ... Hey Budd98, post in these forums to be helped by Community Helpers about your issue.

10-Sep-2019 08:46:46 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2019 08:47:02 by 2_Tron

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It could also be possible that your financial institution disputed the charges and thus since Jagex had to refund the money you lost the membership or you accidentally placed the membership on a different account than the one you're posting from.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

10-Sep-2019 11:49:22

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2_Tron said :
... soo quiet in UK parliament :P

I had a laugh when I googled Boris Johnson - the reason I google him I was watching an American chat show who was interviewing Graham Norton, Graham Norton stated that England wanted to take some of America limelight 'Donald Trump' -> Boris Johnson - wish I knew the link, as alway Graham Norton has a fantastic way of saying stories. Also, he mentioned one Star a female who before going on the show needed to have 9 rooms to use, which she got - one of her minions came running to Graham Norton before the show started in a bit of a state saying she needed another room :O And Graham Norton asked why does she need a 10th room? The minion responded to charge her phone :O :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Sep-2019 21:29:00 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2019 21:32:13 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top