Forums

$60,000 for New Skill Thread is locked

Quick find code: 14-15-456-66267927

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,794 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elion Z said :
Kings Abbot said :
Can't regret what I never spent, so zero regrets for me! ;)

I always forget you're not a member. I feel like you would know more about members content than fresh 1 month members, is this true?

Probably, yes. I've been around for 15+ years now, and have read about lots of members stuff overtime.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

02-Dec-2022 09:00:14

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Usually I don't care if other players want to spend whatever $$$, $60,000 or $5 on a game, but from the perspective of an educated consumer, I don't know why anybody want to talk about spending $60,000 on bond when he is not even a member.

My advice is at least buy Permier Club for like $80 a year first for the bang of the buck, but hey it is no my $60,000...

02-Dec-2022 16:42:22

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elion Z said :
I will cry if there's no new skill.. AARRGHHH!

You should smile then, because RS3 is always ready, willing, and able to bring out a new skill regularly. We can always anticipate a new skill because there is no poll to stop the developers to make quests.

12-Dec-2022 20:02:48

Gramps2222
Feb Member 2019

Gramps2222

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you've have all played the game for so long already, why do you not want new change? As long as it pertains to the flow of the game and keeps it alive for you. If you don't want change and you are still playing the same game over and over again, it makes me think that you have nothing better to move on to, but creating a new character and starting all over again. Why are you against a change that could bring something new to the game for you? True it shouldn't be something that takes away anything that you've earned through your years of playing, but something that adds to the game, something that's actually worthwhile to you. There is something that could be good about being able to happen with the right to vote new content and have a say in what we want in that content. Having a say now is to our advantage, why not use it? Just an old guy noob that likes to play games.

13-Dec-2022 02:48:19

Raphella
Jan Member 2005

Raphella

Posts: 1,069 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elion Z said :
Do you regret your total spend on RuneScape?

Certainly not. Even after so many years, I still find RS membership to be an exceptional entertainment value!
Never uses treasure hunter keys. Never buys runecoins or bonds. Never pays extra for 'Premier' status or passes. Never will.

13-Dec-2022 04:26:31

Quick find code: 14-15-456-66267927 Back to Top