Forums

$60,000 for New Skill Thread is locked

Quick find code: 14-15-456-66267927

Elion Z

Elion Z

Posts: 541 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I've heard the new skill is Taxes? Sounds disappointing, but I'm sure Jagex will market it well. Can't wait for the day I get to log in after the update timer, and see that new skill icon in RS3.

I think not keeping track of my spend will make the whole thing more enjoyable. But I might just get a nice starting pile of gp ready.. just in case.

13-Dec-2022 18:55:19

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elion Z said :
So I've heard the new skill is Taxes? Sounds disappointing, but I'm sure Jagex will market it well. Can't wait for the day I get to log in after the update timer, and see that new skill icon in RS3.

I think not keeping track of my spend will make the whole thing more enjoyable. But I might just get a nice starting pile of gp ready.. just in case.

No. It is Necromancy, and we know for sure Jagex, or at least RS3 do have a new skill. Perhaps you don't need to cry now. Smile! Cheeezzzzeeee :)

13-Dec-2022 19:22:15

Yo Blue
Sep Member 2007

Yo Blue

Posts: 6,443 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kid with 15m total exp is saying they spending 60k on the game....troll harder
I'm blue daba dee daba die!
Pulled 14 phats from crackers 5/6
Rank 2 Div

Investing in rares for a better tomorrow.
Top 25 Merchers~R~US LLC
''Retired 2016''

13-Dec-2022 20:28:30

Bruce Waayne
Mar Member 2024

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,667 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wont call you crazy that's impolite. I SERIOUSLY advise you to think over what your going to spend thousands of dollars on....
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! Goodbye Forumers its been fun.

14-Dec-2022 00:57:03

StrawburyCat
Jul Member 2021

StrawburyCat

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape is my life! Where a lot of ppl use alcohol, drugs or whatever to get by, I use RS! I have friends in my clan that tho I may have never met them, I can talk to them whenever I need to (via FB sometimes.)
No, RS is not my hobby either. It's my escape. I can relax and do whatever I need to do in my off time. Money spent here is well worth it :D :D :D
Strawburycat

19-Dec-2022 18:38:02

StrawburyCat
Jul Member 2021

StrawburyCat

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape is my life! Where a lot of ppl use alcohol, drugs or whatever to get by, I use RS! I have friends in my clan that tho I may have never met them, I can talk to them whenever I need to (via FB sometimes.)
No, RS is not my hobby either. It's my escape. I can relax and do whatever I need to do in my off time. Money spent here is well worth it :D :D :D

Oh, btw, I'm semi retired and volunteer all over the place. I do have a life outside RS - which is why I "escape" here.
Strawburycat

19-Dec-2022 18:39:52

Gerlosh

Gerlosh

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not regret spending money for membership/bonds. This has unlocked a load of new features and skills to try out, new areas and quests to complete, I think most of us are in the same boat when we think about how we've enjoyed our time in a variety of ways over the years.

22-Dec-2022 17:14:45

Quick find code: 14-15-456-66267927 Back to Top