Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Jun-2016 23:44:17

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Jun-2016 02:21:15

Nova Fusion
Apr Member 2010

Nova Fusion

Posts: 1,375 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our clan leader is inactive, but we want him to simply be demoted to a recruit just in case he ever returns.

Would this be possible?

Also, do you know when we'd be able to remove him? Not sure when he last logged on. I'm not officially requesting as I'm third in line, not second.

Name: AoA Kudzoo
Clan: Age of Ancients
Forum head/Deputy Owner of Age of Ancients .

I'm what happens when a role player becomes self-aware and sarcastic.

26-Jun-2016 22:07:59 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2016 21:09:15 by Nova Fusion

Arezek
Apr Member 2014

Arezek

Posts: 125 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Satire
Owner: Chainz
Deputy Owner: Arezek

Our clan owner has been inactive, as well as unreachable by all social media avenues; we honestly have no idea what has happened to him, no one has talked to him in several months, and has been doing this for years. He will go inactive for several months and his inactivity has affected our clan greatly. Members have left to join other clans, members are frustrated and upset not having an active owner to help with clan permissions, deputy owners can only do so much with the little power we have. We have discussed with our members who are in high majority of wanting an active owner and have voted myself, Arezek, as their new owner as I have shown guidance, leadership, and determination in keeping this clan alive. I wish it had not come down to this, but we desperately need a change in ownership so that we can go back to the clan we were in the beginning.

Thank you for your time.

28-Jun-2016 06:23:57

trucknutz
Apr Member 2023

trucknutz

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My clan leader hasn't been on game in over 7 days and says he will not be on for the next 12 months due medical reason. Our clan is deteriorating quickly and I have contacted the clan owner via Skype multiple times requesting a transfer of ownership, which he refused and gave no reason why.

I am asking on behalf of my clan, please transfer ownership to the eldest deputy. Our clan will not survive if not.

Thanks for your time,
Corrupted Twilight

02-Jul-2016 00:05:46

Hiding_There

Hiding_There

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My clan: Vague Intentions
Owner: Pawya6
I have never seen our clan leader.
Our clan has no Deputy Owners therefore the only option is for me being the highest ranking member to attempt to reclaim the clan.

Thank you for your time.

03-Jul-2016 06:47:04 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2016 12:10:59 by Hiding_There

TimothyYoung
Aug Member 2023

TimothyYoung

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: coast to coast
Owner: Skill420
Deputy Owner: Swp420

The clan owner has been permanently banned for almost 3 years now, I am the first deputy owner within the clan and the only active deputy owner.
I would like ownership transferred to me so I can work toward rebuilding the clan.

Thank you for your time
Creepin on me??
:P

04-Jul-2016 11:01:38 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2016 10:42:59 by TimothyYoung

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top