Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-May-2016 20:58:21

15-May-2016 16:48:46

17-May-2016 20:00:36

18-May-2016 05:08:45

05-Jun-2016 18:54:02

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Brucelee1231 said :
Clan: Obbywarriors
Owner: ObsidiaQueen
Deputy: Brucelee1231

Hey there guys, the owner of our clan Obsidiaqueen, was confirmed last online by exp gains on April 18th of the previous year.

I would kindly resubmit my request to transfer ownership of the clan to myself,

Thank you again,

Your application has been approved - I have requested the Inactive Clan Leader removal process for your Clan.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

16-Jun-2016 16:01:33

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Slade Zapper said :
im the deputy owner of "livin our way', with an inactive clan leader, but has only been inactive for bout 6 months, i have control of all the clan aspects, except one =P the new recall stone, anyway u guyz could lower that permission to be accessible for dep owner?

No, we cannot alter the Clan Permissions in that way.

16-Jun-2016 16:09:08

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

SurgeTankian said :
Clan: Killer Skiller
Owner: Saffyre Moon
Deputy Owner: SurgeTankian and LacusVir (Both accounts are mine with LacusVir being my backup Deputy account)
Owner Transfer requested too: Surgetankian.

When you check the Owner activity it should say she was last online within a month or two.. However there is no chance she will ever return to Runescape.

It pains me entirely to say it and I hate the fact that I even have to make this request but I do.

I will not post the reason on a public post however I would happily give the reason for this request if the post was only viewable by you personally Mod MattHe or if you respond on Twitter retaining to the this matter.

I am in no immediate rush and I would prefer that her account remain within the clan.

If it is not possible without giving the reason publically I will begrudgingly do so.

I await your reply.

Humbly,
Richard aka SurgeTankian
~Killer Skiller~

Your Clan Leader last logged in earlier this year - I cannot transfer ownership on that basis. You would need to provide additional information for us to consider any other response. That has to be on this thread so we can track it.

16-Jun-2016 16:28:46

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

R o x y said :
Clan name: Ash
Owner name: Ashoke
Deputy Owner: R o x y

Here I am again requesting ownership of Ash clan. I will definitely be devastated if Ashoke has been logging in. I have been running the clan for over a year now. I hope I am not early. Our clan has been waiting some time to transfer ownership. An early thanks for looking into it!

Your Clan Owner has logged in this week - we will not process your request therefore.

16-Jun-2016 16:31:35

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Yasha Stark said :
what happens if the entire clan is inactive? im speaking of clan brandnetel here, i joined several months ago, and no one has been online for over a month. all the leaders have been inactive for quite a while though. can anyone help?

If none of the deputies are accurate we cannot pass ownership of the Clan.

16-Jun-2016 16:32:45

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top