Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Daviddts

Daviddts

Posts: 16,699 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kera,
hi ya! Thank you, I tried to look a little festive. ;) Whenever you're in-game would you mind adding me so I can PM you? I'm not sure what your in-game times are but I can hopefully catch you after the holidays. Have a great holiday and a hopefully wonderful feast!
On a le ciel pour limite
Donc on a pas le temps pour les regrets

24-Dec-2017 10:35:42

Ghh376
Feb Member 2023

Ghh376

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been recruiting recently and I've run into two clan leaders who wanted to join but couldn't because the clan system wouldn't let them derank members so they could leave. They said they were owners but didn't have permission to do anything. One of them was able to use the scribe at clan camp, but the other used the scribe and it said the same thing for him, that he didn't have the power to change ranks. Is this a bug or are we doing something wrong?

04-Jan-2018 19:35:05

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If they are the owner of a clan with 5 members or less, the clan functionality is restricted. The easiest way for an owner to leave a clan like this is to kick all the other members, and then leave themselves ( they should make sure that they are in the clan chat channel before attempting to do anything).

My pm is always on if they need more advice on how to do it.

Kera
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

04-Jan-2018 20:14:18

rsn pizel

rsn pizel

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone know where I could go to request Jmod help?

We decided collectively to change the name of the clan so it would be all lowercases and look better. However, to my surprise, I found out that it's not possible to change the name of the clan if the only difference is the letter case.

I know Mod Matthe helped Ranny with a similar issue before (page 28, 16-Nov-2016), but don't know if he still is the Jmod who takes care of such issues.

Thanks a lot for your help!

14-Jan-2018 22:01:33

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Pizel,

Mod Matthe is no longer working on Clans:
Mod Matthe said :
I am also moving on within Jagex - from the 29th I will be moving from Community Management to the Events team and working flat out on RuneFest as the team's Event Executive.

Working closely with the community and the development teams for the last 4 years has been a real pleasure and I'll be taking that experience into the events we run. I'll try to keep an eye on you all but am also really looking forwards to the new challenges.

As of right now, Mod Shauny is the only in charge of clans (as far as I'm aware). I'll see if I can forward your post along to someone.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

14-Jan-2018 23:33:43

Mabry

Mabry

Posts: 1,376 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm having an issue--not sure if this is the correct thread, but honestly there are so many threads I'm not sure why it matters. Anyways, I updated the clan motif days ago. It took two days for it to finally update on the clan vex and cloak, but for whatever reason, on the runescape clans page here on the website, it has not updated. I don't know why, but it still is a blue banner that says R S. Can someone please help me get that updated?
Sick of cliquish, elitist-filled clans?

Check out our thread! Click here!

27-Feb-2018 04:44:46

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

Personally, I haven't made any changes to my clan's motif in at least 4 years, so I can't remember if there could be a delay with them for some reason.

You said it took 2 days for the change to take effect on your Vexillum and Clan Cloaks, yet there's no change to it on the website? That's very odd. I can't imagine why a delay would be that long, but Clan Pages have been very buggy lately.

If it doesn't change, definitely submit a bug report in game and include your clan's name in the report so Jagex can take a look at it. Chances are, there's other clans facing the same, or similar, issue. :(
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

27-Feb-2018 05:02:26

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top