Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Vannaka 1992

Vannaka 1992

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please && Thanks for your time!!
i think i have found the right thread to post this in, if not Sorry, you can move it.

so curious hard question, other than a regular clan page with the regular info on it, such as mine TheTitans. There used to always be a option for a 2nd page to go into more detail on a clan's history and more general info, accomplishments, etc. and maybe even some images uploaded, I assume page was run by the clan leader, which I'm not, just ranked member.

If you guys were around back then, I know the last time I definitely saw it was probably 2013/14. Is this page gone now? Gone for good or just hidden from public cause its "old-data-info"? If so would it be able to be dug-up?

I just want one last look at my own clan's cause it was in depth with some good details of our history and I wanted a screenshot or two of it =/

Please && Thanks for your time!!

21-Nov-2018 01:38:01

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

This is the right place to ask. :)

There's two places where clans can host forum threads. One is the private forum section on their Clan Page, and the other is the public forums, which is where we are right now.

Forum threads that are posted in a clan's private forum are found at the bottom of their clan page. These can be made public, or be kept private so that only clan members can view them. When I open the clan page for TheTitans , the private forums section is empty, which means there are either no threads posted there, or they're only viewable to clan members. Threads posted here will automatically be deleted for inactivity after 14 days if no new post are made. If they are stickied, the threads will last indefinitely.

If the forum threads you're referring to were posted there, they're either private that I can't see, they were removed for inactivity, or deleted by your clan leader.

Forum threads that are posted in the public forums have a maximum lifespan dependent on the forum section they're in. Once an inactive forum thread gets pushed beyond Page 50, it is deleted forever. This is why people frequently "bump" their threads to bring them back to Page 1 of the section they're posted in.

It may be possible that the thread you're referring to is still out there somewhere. Without a Quick Find Code or thread title, it is impossible to say for certain. However, I did search for your clan's name as a thread title as well as your clan leader's post history with no results.

If the thread is as old as you remember seeing it last (2013/14), it is most likely gone for good. :( I'm sorry that I couldn't help you find it, but I hope I gave enough information to answer your questions.

Personally, I lost the screenshots of my clan's first recruitment thread from 2013, and I'm still quite upset about losing that part of our history, so I have an idea of how you feel :(
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

21-Nov-2018 04:18:16

MoonRabbit
Mar Member 2015

MoonRabbit

Posts: 1,672 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope this is okay to post here, but my clan has been through a lot. We lost about 5 admins+ some months ago, and things started to decline. Things were kinda stable until my deputy owner left. I was at my wit's end, so I tried disbanding my clan. It didn't work (like for a lot others apparently,) but I decided I'd see this as a sign and give it one more go.

Any advice on how to attract members to a T6 clan with only 5 members?

31-Jan-2019 04:24:13

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

This thread is for any type of clan help, so it's the correct place to ask. :)

First, I'd recommend that you post a request to Forum Help to lock your clan's recruitment thread since the author is no longer in your clan. This way, you can create a new thread to start fresh and update the information from the old thread.

As for recruiting, you can utilize the Looking for a Clan? forum section to post invitations to players who are looking for clans, and attempt to recruit in game by placing a Clan Vexillum in a crowded area, such as the Grand Exchange or Prifddinas.

Recruiting can be difficult, but it's worth the effort in the end. Ideally, if you have more people helping you, your clan will be more successful and recruit more players.

Also, keep in mind that if your clan misses Citadel upkeep, it will downgrade and lose tiers. Citadels requires a minimum weekly visitor count of 5 members in addition to meeting the resource upkeep. Since you only have 5 members, make sure your Citadel is maintained because you can lose a lot of hard work very fast. One week of missed upkeep will result in dilapidation, and two weeks missed results in loss of a Citadel Tier. If no one visits the Citadel for an extended period of time, your Clan Page will display the tier of the Citadel the last time someone entered, but your Citadel will catch up on all of the missed weeks when the next person attempts to enter.

I hope this information helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Good luck
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

31-Jan-2019 05:58:40

Z0ltan
Aug Member 2020

Z0ltan

Posts: 775 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey mods can we please have a post taken down on our forums page from "Fisher folks"

We had to remove him from our cc for being toxic and getting angry because he has only been around our cc for a few weeks

He asked to borrow a twisted bow to run his inferno grind and got really angry towards a few members when he got refused, Then got abusive so we had to ban and remove him.

Quick find code : 320-321-88-65991783
Thanks in advance

Leader of Z0ltan Pvm
Kind regards,
Owner
of Vitur of PvM.

19-Mar-2019 22:24:34

Bryteyes
Jan Member 2018

Bryteyes

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am having the very same problems as stated in this thread: 135-136-649-66065890
I have gone through every option in and out of the citadel, with and without the scribe, and it has been more than a week since 5 members have visited my citadel. Please help me disban this clan.
peace love and runescape

23-Mar-2019 16:35:36

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Bryteyes,

If you have followed the advice given on that original thread, there's little more we can do at this point unfortunately.
I have pointed out your post in the clan leader forum, and hopefully Mod Shauny will pick up on it, as has been done with everyone who encounters this issue.
Sadly I don't know if any action has been taken on them up to now.

Kera
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

23-Mar-2019 17:30:33

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top