Forums

Moving On Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-553-65942246

Mod Kalaya

Mod Kalaya

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey guys,

Quick message to let you know that today is my last day in Community Management, and starting Monday I will be working with the Live Events team as a Junior Product Manager.

I've had a ton of fun working in CM and with you guys on the forums. You'll probably see less of me, though I will still be popping round and helping with issues - just mainly for Live Events stuff!

For the time being Mods Shauny and Balance will be your community folks, but they will soon be hiring for replacements so new faces incoming!

Good luck for the future and Happy Scaping :)
Mod Kalaya |
Zarosian
Product Manager | @JagexKalaya

18-Aug-2017 10:14:37

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
I am also moving on within Jagex - from the 29th I will be moving from Community Management to the Events team and working flat out on RuneFest as the team's Event Executive.

Working closely with the community and the development teams for the last 4 years has been a real pleasure and I'll be taking that experience into the events we run. I'll try to keep an eye on you all but am also really looking forwards to the new challenges.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

18-Aug-2017 10:42:31

Ignore List
Sep Member 2011

Ignore List

Posts: 4,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Matthe,

You're going to be missed a tonne - I don't think anyone can truly replace you or fill the shoes you've left behind.

Thank you for all the love, support and passion you have given to clans and championing us and our views within Jagex (along with moltare and Maz) for the last 4 years. You've been a truly amazing clan advocate and the best clan curator we've had. (for those who don't know Mod Matthe would respond to messages at like 3am-5am)

I wish you all the best and every success in your new role at the events team as Events Executive, and I look forward to seeing all the things you make happen.
Ray
|
Need Help?
Try the Support Centre |
Owner
of Bass and Drums

18-Aug-2017 13:16:22

Ignore List
Sep Member 2011

Ignore List

Posts: 4,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Kalaya,

We haven't spoken much but you have helped me with a few things in the past, so thank you for those times, and I look forward to the things you have in store for us when you join the Live events team.

Premier membership time is fast approaching and I look forward to seeing what is going to be in the package waiting for us.
Ray
|
Need Help?
Try the Support Centre |
Owner
of Bass and Drums

18-Aug-2017 13:20:21

Quick find code: 254-255-553-65942246 Back to Top