Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lightroamer said :
I recently decided to Drop from clan leader to another rank and leave xedir in charge. When I left the key it did not give me an option of who to give it to and it randomly gave key to an inactive deputy.
Is there any way this can be rectified, I am now admin and even xedir as deputy can change nothing.
The key was given to trumpet2345 btw and our clan is True Harmony.
Many thanks for your help

Hi Lightroamer,

I see you've already posted on the Inactive Clan Leaders thread, but unfortunately there's nothing Jagex can do for your clan in this situation. :(

As you've pointed out, yes, you do need to demote all current Deputy ranks except for the one you want to pass clan ownership on to before doing so to ensure it goes to the right person.

In your clan's current situation, I can see that the clan owner's position did not go to an inactive deputy. Trumpet12345 has gained 865,595 xp within the last week, and 46,168,608 xp this year. That being said, since Jagex will only step in to replace an inactive clan owner who has not logged in for more than one year, your clan is not eligible for this action.

You will need to have Trumpet12345 perform the necessary changes.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

15-Oct-2017 19:31:54 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2017 19:32:18 by Sicariu

Lightroamer

Lightroamer

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Many thanks for replying sicariu. As you can't do anything about promoting xedir is there any way I can get my key back as original leader so that I can sort things out. My clan is in a mess over it and it was a genuine mistake. I expected to be presented with a list of deputies to chose from which wasn't the case.
Many thanks

16-Oct-2017 16:16:57

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Lightroamer said :
is there any way I can get my key back as original leader so that I can sort things out.

Sicariu said :
You will need to have Trumpet12345 perform the necessary changes.

As the current clan owner and an active player, Trumpet12345 is the only one who can make the transfer of ownership back to you. He'll need to promote you to Deputy, demote all other Deputy ranks, and then demote himself.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

17-Oct-2017 02:20:13

Queen Pia
Aug Member 2010

Queen Pia

Posts: 295 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello. I'm hoping you can help me. For some reason the clan vex photo is not showing on our clan page and therefore not on runeclan either. It briefly will pop up and then disappear so I'm assuming its a setting but I'm not able to find what I need to change. The name of the clan is Deathtouch if you would like to see what I mean. Thank you very much for your time!

06-Nov-2017 22:33:11

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Queen Pia said :
Hello. I'm hoping you can help me. For some reason the clan vex photo is not showing on our clan page and therefore not on runeclan either. It briefly will pop up and then disappear so I'm assuming its a setting but I'm not able to find what I need to change. The name of the clan is Deathtouch if you would like to see what I mean. Thank you very much for your time!

Hmm, that's strange. I can honestly say I've never seen an issue like this before.

Have you tried changing the colors to see if that makes a difference? There's a few bugs with certain colors, but I've never seen this type of issue with a banner.

Your clan's banner should always display, and there is no setting to change whether it appears on your clan page or not.

EDIT: Strange... I've noticed that the banner only displays correctly while the Clan Stats, Clanmates, and Forums are open, but it doesn't appear on the Clan Info tab.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

07-Nov-2017 02:04:13 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2017 04:45:39 by Sicariu

PvE Kevin

PvE Kevin

Posts: 596 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was wondering where to go to request an old recruitment topic be locked or taken down. It's a recruitment topic for "kingdom of ashdale" and is currently way out of date and the member that made it is no longer with us.

Please & Thank you :)
Big Kev

16-Nov-2017 12:05:01

Daviddts

Daviddts

Posts: 16,699 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've updated the thread and removed some dead links. Special thanks to Kera & everyone else who has continued providing answers to fellow clan leaders!
On a le ciel pour limite
Donc on a pas le temps pour les regrets

19-Dec-2017 10:23:36

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top