Forums

What a rare name is!

Quick find code: 98-99-569-63722242

Oh Nao

Oh Nao

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dollface's name is definitely rare because it immediately reminded me of the stereotypical middle aged waitress in the Southern U.S wearing tons of makeup and calling everyone 'dollface' in a poodle skirt.
Anyway, my name is after Salazar Slytherin, a prominent character in the Harry Potter series.
But I don't think it is 'rare.'
EDIT: He isn't really a 'character,' but more a long dead figure that has a significant influence :)

09-May-2012 22:04:51 - Last edited on 09-May-2012 22:20:47 by Oh Nao

Corosensei
Sep Member 2023

Corosensei

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh my mistake, a kid that thinks he is cool because he can spell a third grade word as a username. I think my name is rare as it is original and unique. Any other moron like you can think of and spell the name bug, you were just the first idiot to claim it. I don't get how one can be proud of getting a name first when it is common. Rare is a matter of opinion as I previously stated. I don't think 2 letter names a rare, they are scarce, but I consider rare names to be one that is unique, interesting, or funny. I don't consider looking for a simple word, or maybe even sniping it rare at all. Though that is just my opinion.

09-May-2012 23:25:52

Quick find code: 98-99-569-63722242 Back to Top