Forums

What a rare name is!

Quick find code: 98-99-569-63722242

SuperLiugi5
Jun Member 2019

SuperLiugi5

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
According to reading your thread, it looks like you are the judge of "rare" names..
Lets say "sparc mac" commented, would his name be considered rare, although wtf is a sparc mac...
But... if you consider he is a famous scaper, and is "rarely" found on runescape, you can say his name is rare. Just trying to make a point :p
No my name is not rare aswell, but its unique :p since all names are technically unique on Runescape
I find all names that make sense or are a real word, are "rare" in my opinion.

19-Oct-2012 23:51:53

Andi

Andi

Posts: 4,831 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe my name is rare to me. It's the smaller version of my real name which is a nickname.
This is a real life name whether it is used for a first, middle, or last name. Over the time I've met people who were jealous of mines :(
Edit: Also I guess "Andi" could also be an acronym for what ever terms are out there. Seems this name is also a name of some town lol (I did not know).
(¸„‹•*˜
Andi
˜*•›„¸)

20-Oct-2012 09:29:45 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2012 09:36:11 by Andi

Objects

Objects

Posts: 984 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Definition of Unique/Rare
Unique - Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
Vs.
Rare - unusual; uncommon.
I get your idea, of how there are only certain names/words/items that have "Rare" status, because someone cannot obtain that "exact" name unless it's given up. Unique names also have a special value for each individual since its created with something they feel is special to them or with some sort of value. Therefore, for all posters who feel that they don't qualify for the 'rare' term do not feel sad, because you are all spechullll :>
P.S
I like various names posted in here that do not seem to qualify in Taylor's list.

21-Oct-2012 03:41:11

Quick find code: 98-99-569-63722242 Back to Top