Forums

Extinction Quest Help

Quick find code: 98-99-437-66250087

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ninja Pixie said :
So latest confusing bit, I m Seren, planted 4 shards and have the multiple Serens, I just keep dying, avoid the pink fires but can't move fast enough. Any tips?

stand to the side (next to one of them) and as soon as they make any kind of movement move forward 3x tiles, keep doing that. if the eggs get close use surge and keep eating.
I don't usually put food on my hotbar but I had to for this as it's a lot of multi-tasking.
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

05-Apr-2022 11:01:57 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2022 11:02:44 by SlR

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Khal of War said :
I am stuck on Erebus I gathered all fragments but I'm at 76% still. Cant unlock the leviathan rock. I tried logging out and back in still nothing. At this point I am unable to progress further.

Mine and crush the ores, this will add to your attunement.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

05-Apr-2022 17:35:03

Sassquatch01
Sep Member 2020

Sassquatch01

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BOSS FIGHT EZ MODE:

when the fight starts, go to the seren in the corner by the flowers. when she starts to move, move up to the next one. when that one moves, go back. rinse and repeat until eggs activate.

go hide in the flowers once the eggs start moving. you do not need to move again for the rest of the fight. really.

the serens can't target you in the flowers, but you will be under constant fire from the beams. with aa full inventory of rocktails, you can out heal the damage and beat the timer.

06-Apr-2022 04:51:37

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://youtu.be/W2Y3BR_Mw3E?t=2101 - This might help. Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

06-Apr-2022 20:34:51

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm having trouble with the second part of the final fight against Seren with the Muspah and the Man wisp. I tried 2h melee several times, and I died on the second set of Muspah. I tried ancient mage twice, but I think I ended up on the same spot with 2h melee. Is it possible to not die against the Muspah portion, or is there an easy mode after you die 20 or so times? Am I allowed to bring Beast of Burden for the quest? I hope I get help with it soon, because I don't want to end up getting stuck on quests I can't complete like Sliske's Endgame and Curse of the Black Stone.

07-Apr-2022 12:40:28

Quick find code: 98-99-437-66250087 Back to Top