Forums

Extinction Quest Help

Quick find code: 98-99-437-66250087

Deasthana
Mar Member 2020

Deasthana

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I am stuck on Erebus... Seems I gathered all fragments but I'm at 76% still. Cant unlock the leviathan rock. Could it be that my progress reset when I logged out in the middle but the wisps didnt reappear? Maybe you know something I don't ?

Thank you

04-Apr-2022 17:54:52

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Horsechaser said :
struggling with this quest. Stuck in Narangun. Investigated temple ruins and skaggoroth. Moia and Vicenidias appear by temple ruins. Talking wiht them does nothing. exiting portal and talking to anyone does nothing but sends be back in to Narangun.

Is this quest broken. Tried logging and that did nothing

I found that you had to speak to everyone as you walk to the top, then they appear at the bottom, talk to one of them again and it should take you out.

Ninja Pixie said :
Thanks Deasthana, so now I have the fragment relic but the guide says go back into the lode and collect wisps but there is just a small island with no wisps, so confused.

There is a ledge that will fly you to another platform, I remember there being two of these during the puzzle.
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

04-Apr-2022 18:47:17 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2022 18:49:58 by SlR

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SlR said :

Archaeox said :
The lodestone won't open for me, even when I have all 3 rocks positioned.
Most annoying.

Archaeox - you still struggling with that part? I remember having 5s on the clock when I was rushing to do that part. It took me more attempts than I'm willing to admit lol.

In the end I hopped in and out of the breach a few times to get myself some extra seconds lol. Crude but effective.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

04-Apr-2022 19:11:22

curlymixl9
Oct Member 2005

curlymixl9

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still struggling to complete the timed part :
enter portal to start timer > take telekinetic soul > levitate boulder + place it south > continue north pick up abyss soul
go south enter OPEN portal ( not using your abyss soul frag) > leave via special button (returning to kerapac)
go back through portal > enter west rift (using abyss soul frag) > immediately run east, levitate boulder, move boulder to 1/3 circles marked on the floor east
run back through rift you came through and pick up telekinetic soul directly north and go straight back through west rift
run through opening to east and levitate boulder directly north > move to 2/3 circles marked south and pick up abyss soul frag underneath that boulder
continue north-east go through rift > once through rift pick up both soul frags (telekinetic and abyss underneath you) > immediately exit portal
levitate last boulder south-east of that portal and move to 3/3 circle on ground > this should open a lodestone between all 3 boulders you placed

any advice?

04-Apr-2022 20:23:06

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
enter portal, grab 2x orbs, exit to surface
enter portal, go into west rift, send first pillar to 1/3
exit the west rift to the 1st zone, pick up the 2x starting orbs,
head back to west rift as before, pick up next closest pillar 2/3
pick up the orb that was under 2nd pillar, go up the hill, unlock rift.
pick up the tele orb inside, head back out, move the upper piller down 3/3
stand in the middle to unlock the checkpointed area. Let us know when you've got this far.
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

04-Apr-2022 21:10:01 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2022 21:12:41 by SlR

Quick find code: 98-99-437-66250087 Back to Top