Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heh! Lego's used all manner of skullduggery, bribery, corruption, hostage-taking, pleading, manipulation and subterfuge to keep that thread open.

You know there's only 5 real people posted on it, yes? Everyone else - alts. He's got dozens of them. He's actually been arguing with himself for nearly a year. He's completely insane - well, the bits of him that I haven't snacked on yet are.

I see Rugi's gone missing again. Although I did speak to him in game a day or two ago. Not 'speak' exactly .... he was spamming my PM with hideous honorifics about the Jagexy Monsters. I think he'd managed to escape from the Secure Unit disguised as a soiled bedpan.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Feb-2017 05:49:57

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Heh! Lego's used all manner of skullduggery, bribery, corruption, hostage-taking, pleading, manipulation and subterfuge to keep that thread open.

You know there's only 5 real people posted on it, yes? Everyone else - alts. He's got dozens of them. He's actually been arguing with himself for nearly a year. He's completely insane - well, the bits of him that I haven't snacked on yet are.

I see Rugi's gone missing again. Although I did speak to him in game a day or two ago. Not 'speak' exactly .... he was spamming my PM with hideous honorifics about the Jagexy Monsters. I think he'd managed to escape from the Secure Unit disguised as a soiled bedpan.

Nope, sure did not, lol. Thanks.
Gotta go. Later.

11-Feb-2017 15:08:50

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Fresh meat! Rugi light the fire quick.

Unwelcome, oh lovely Evening Star. You will never have a single regret in not joining this AntiClan. You will have thousands.

Let me quickly bring you up to date with our activities .....

ummmm

we don't do anything. Except cause grief and mischief, spread misinformation and cause ruination, start wars against the Jagexy Monsters for any excuse (fabricated or otherwise) and insult each other.

Okay, got that noobface?
Le Chat Guerrier

14-Feb-2017 17:19:13

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OOooh, EveningStar! Nice name, yes!
Hearty unwelcome. to ya!
Good GRIEF. GOOD grief.
Let's see...1st of all...stay away from the Fridge, unless the switch is thrown, it'll suck you into the Pit. Uh-huh.

2nd...Legion has a Rant thread on Firemaking...whelp, we do try to support each other.
Which can be tricky....... aha, or not. Yesssss.
The last few pages will give you an idea.
Our last battle...well...The Thread..."Learned to Love the Feather."

The Chief...Corugi is................................................Corugi.

Okee dokee. Got all that? Yes.

*Blows bubble* SNAP.

Seriously, yay for us!

!!!6!!!

14-Feb-2017 22:51:42

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys, guys, look, EveningsStar and I go way back. Right back to the Pliocene. Back to when Sookie Lala was known as Mum909 ( or was it Mom606, ahh, whatever, something liek that). Right back to the time when I ruthlessly stole the famous !!!6!!! exclamation from Stellaboots (who remains in clan Grief as one of our undead anti-members). Right back to the time when I used to hold noob sales in Varrock and get muted for calling people "noobs" when they tried to buy stuff from me.

EveningsStar and I have history.

So we have to treat EveningsStar with special care and consideration. Yes.

To this end I have prepared an extra special "comfy" chair for her. Its very warm.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Feb-2017 04:42:51 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2017 04:44:19 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Oh favouritism now is it young SonnyJimMeLad? Just because the two of you are mouldering heaps of bone with a few bits of scraggy shrivelled meat hanging off.

Did anyone else get offered a shiny pair of leg chains when they joined? No.
Or a cosy torture chamber for two? No.
Or a nice chummy private roasting over a fire pit? No.

What's next eh - she gets to pet the corgis and push the big red button whilst the pair of you quaff glasses of antifreeze and mither on about the good old days?

It's just not cricket. We all want a pay rise by way of compensation.
Le Chat Guerrier

16-Feb-2017 04:00:23

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You are quite right Fifi. All I can say is that I was just overjoyed to see EveningsStar after such a long time. I really felt I had to make her feel especially unwelcomed. Just nailing her head into the ceiling and leaving her dangling there just wouldn't have been enough.

Look, I will make it up to you. Lets discuss this in great detail. Now just come over and stand right here. Yes. Right on top of the trap door which leads down to the crocodile pit.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

16-Feb-2017 08:24:43

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top