Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Green of MI said :
DOWN WITH JAGEX!

Welcome to clan GRIEF. Its a shame we are going to self destruct soon, I am sure you would have become a fine and downstanding member.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

06-Dec-2016 06:29:30

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the idea of a Corpse Poetry Society. I'm good at poetry. Look:

Horse
of course.

See? Told you I was good. Two problems I can think of with that:

Oncely: What forum is appropriate.

Twicely: Will it be locked as spam.

Thricely: Someone will know someone dead and complain about a title containing 'Dead Runescapians' as being inappropriate, grisly, disrespectful, inflammatory towards the deceased, bad taste and possibly emanating an odour of putrefaction.

But with a bit of fine-tuning it could be big. I mean MASSIVE. We could plagiarise the contributions into a pocket anthology of brainless drivel and make ourselves into millionaires. We could put a picture of Mary on the cover (together with full address) so that the outraged stalkers go after her and leave us alone. (heh heh still griefing to the very end!)

P.S. Your thread has been re-opened by the way. I am shocked.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Dec-2016 11:33:03 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2016 11:34:00 by FiFi LaFeles

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AhHAAAAA! It's unlocked!! Little Victories.....Yes!
Here we go again..
XFacade....perhaps could visit the Thread.

373-374-592-65856454
Ninja/How I learned to Love the Bomb

Corugi...One of the great titles, of course.

Well...Corugi certainly got their ATTENTION...Ahha! Backed-up of course w/ LaFrou & Legion!!!
*kicks heels*

06-Dec-2016 14:30:11 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2016 14:37:39 by MDove

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
AhHAAAAA! It's unlocked!! Little Victories.....Yes!
Here we go again..
XFacade....perhaps could visit the Thread.

373-374-592-65856454
Ninja/How I learned to Love the Bomb

Corugi...One of the great titles, of course.

Well...Corugi certainly got their ATTENTION...Ahha! Backed-up of course w/ LaFrou & Legion!!!
*kicks heels*

AYE! I had to stand up for the cruel F-Mods who said it was a selfish attempt by FIFA!!!! BY THE GODS IT FELT SO GOOD AND I FELT EMPOWERED!!!!

NOW NOW CHILDREN!!!

We have a small physical victory against the Jagexy monsters, are you sure we want to reinvent ourselves!!!

LOOK we can claim this victory for Grief!! Thus bringing fame and glory upon our anti-clan!!! And then we use our ability to grief the forums with tons of pictures, burnings, and words!!! THAT WE HELP OTHERS TO GET THINGS THEY WANT!! BUT ONLY THOSE WE KNOW LIKE SQUALLSY!!!

THINK ABOUT THE GLORY!!! IF WE CHANGE OUR NAME AND BECOME A NEW CLAN WE WILL HAVE TO STARTOVER WITH A NEW VICTORY AGAINST THE JAGEXY MONSTERS!!!

And plus I see nothing about burning heretics and those who criticize our poetry...and that's not the way I as the War Chief And EPIC STORY TELLER WANT TO GO!!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

06-Dec-2016 18:56:26

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am full of warm fuzzies inside my socks. Its a glorious feeling. Even though some of them have stopped wriggling and have begun to smell. I have great hope that Fifi's feather shall receive the justice it so rightly deserves. Then we put this terrible and destructive conflict behind us and declare WAR on something else.

But also curious. What on earth was the catalyst for the sudden change in direction? Unlocking a thread is almost unheard of.

About the Dead Runescape Players idea: Yes, Fifi, I agree with all your points. Back to the drawing board.

Lego and Mary. I just feel we will stagnate without fresh, dripping, blood in our clan. I think we need other people just to keep things alive ( and burning ). We need regulars. Not occasional visitors. We have had some great people post in our thread, but many of them are flash in the pan. A few posts and then they are gone, seemingly for good.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

07-Dec-2016 08:15:27 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 08:23:14 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

They probably don't come back due to the smell of your socks. I don't know why you persist in such a nefarious activity; you don't even have a Breeders Licence.

It was weird about that thread. I had a moan about it and, miraculously, a JMod agreed with me. Must be the Season of the Blue Moon.

And then - boom - Ninjas. Ninjas all over the place. Knee deep in Ninjas. Well, kind of.

I dunno wut do about reinvention, it's a knotty problem. Rather like Lego's varicose veins.
I guess we're hard to find down here in the boondocks, in the first place, and of course a lot of people simply won't 'get it' anyway. Most of the action these days seems to take place in the game discussion forums (RGU etc) and it's usually complaining and people slagging Jagex's content/decisions off. Can't be doing with all that hostile vibe, maaaan, it's bad for my Shakti.

Hmmm. Now there's a thought. Off Topic; a thread discussing something that is Yoga but not Yoga because we just made it up. Techniques to enrich your karma, mantras (really bad poetry) to meditate focus on, giving 'helpful' advice to live your life by .... not a religion as such, more a lifestyle advice thread, tips on how to lead a 'wholesome life', tree-hugging events (not that we'd turn up of course) .....
Le Chat Guerrier

07-Dec-2016 11:45:08

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^^I'm thinking...
Yeah, Mods everywhere...
Don't think we should talk 'bout this until the Feather is placed...
Will continue on the Thread as normal (whatever normal is ! LOL) to
get thru next Mon.. (sheesh)...said Meeting. Have plenty of quotes, for us, to thank & bump...etc. to get us there...

07-Dec-2016 13:23:37 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2016 14:26:00 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

wut? wut? Do you think they're .... watching us? *creepy voice mode*

I'm sure they've got better things to do. And I doubt the not-very-secret plottings of a handful of crackpots would alarm them terribly !
Le Chat Guerrier

07-Dec-2016 16:04:51

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top