Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meanwhile, on a deserted island beach...

Corugi notices his daiquiri is finished and so sends off one of the professional wrestlers to fetch another. He turns over to tan his back while he waits. Under the warm tropical sun and sweet scent of coconut oil he carefully considers the situation.

Jack Flac is obviously not to be trusted. No doubt at this very moment Jack is plotting against him. There must be some way to arrange an "accident" without leaving any incriminating evidence. Corugi wonders idly if Jack would be interested in doing some sight seeing around the edge of the Karajma volcano.

And what of the clan? So far the clan had achieved a truly remarkable level of nothing. Right on track. From an exhaustive agenda, painstakingly planned and carefully rehearsed, Corugi had completely forgotten to do any of it. Victory!

After all this hard doing of nothing Corugi felt he had earned the right to kick back. He asked one of the other professional wrestlers to order in a troupe of performers. Perhaps some light entertainment would be relaxing.

Ahh, the first wrestler had come back with the drink.

*sips daiquiri*

Ahh, and the second wrestler had procured the entertainment!

The troupe of Performers had arrived!

Legionnaire said :

*aside*

Little does he know that, yes, he may be hallucinating, however, it is filled with poison that slowly eats away at his mind in forms of memories until nothing is left then, it eats away at his mind; in which he forgets everything including eating and drinking.

He forced my hand....he went crazy with his lust for Twillow....it was the only way to save grief or he would have led us to our ruin.

Golly! The were performing a play called "THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF A TYRANNICAL MONSTER!" Cool!

Corugi settled back to enjoy the show.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

13-Jun-2016 03:38:00 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2016 04:05:00 by Corugi

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gazing through the window into the white room Jack smiles. Strapped onto a table lay Corugi, blissfuly unaware of the horrors he will face.

That halucinogenic worked great alright. He truly thinks he is laying on a deserted Island. If only he knew. If only he knew...
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

13-Jun-2016 04:06:05

Corugi

Corugi

Jack Flac said :
Strapped onto a table lay Corugi.

It was a strange feeling, for Corugi had been on the desert island for some days now, and not once had he left his deck chair. No matter, he felt perfectly contented to stay where he was. In any case the professional wrestling girls kept bringing him fresh daiquiris.

*sips daiquiri*

14-Jun-2016 08:26:31 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2016 08:28:18 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right. Stop all this lazing about, there's a swarm of gnats to be dealt with and a new non-member to be tortured tutored.

Ditch the drink 'rugi you idle slouch and get on with the important business of running this Clan. Anti-Clan. There's absolutely loads that doesn't need attending to and we all jolly well expect you not to do it.

Hmph*. There. That told you.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Jun-2016 02:47:09

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
Gazing through the window into the white room Jack smiles. Strapped onto a table lay Corugi, blissfuly unaware of the horrors he will face.

That halucinogenic worked great alright. He truly thinks he is laying on a deserted Island. If only he knew. If only he knew...

Yes, all is going according to plan....slowly Corugi will feel tremendous pain...one that no man has ever encountered. Soon the poison will fill his bloodstream completely and his body will begin to shake as his memories are destroyed....while the dream he is having right now will turn into a nightmare one that he will never forget....But why wait so long....here. *Pulls out a parasite....carefully opens Corugi's mouth and let the parasite crawl in*. This critter will speed up the process while slowly eating away at his lust for Twillow....all the pain he will experience....
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

16-Jun-2016 01:30:19 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2016 01:31:55 by Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Cat you need to get on the slaves...they are just laying around doing nothing..Stop worrying about the anti members....get the slaves to start building our luxurious capital. Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

16-Jun-2016 01:30:20 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2016 01:31:39 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

I'm not quite sure how to wrap up the denouement. Wait! I know!

Corugi, sipped another daiquiri. Strange, this time it tasted of sodium pentothal. Corugi suddenly understood for the first time that he was an immensely big fat ugly noob. And there was something painfully itchy wriggling around inside him. Damned earwigs. But then a big bomb exploded and everyone was killed.

The end.

Right. Now, shall we get on with something new?

17-Jun-2016 10:20:33 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2016 11:25:40 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

That depends is your lust for Twillow gone Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

17-Jun-2016 20:21:35

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top