Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Show Control,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

17-Sep-2011 09:00:47

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Show Control,
The clan leader has authorised me to admit you as a provisional member. You now have access to the Friends chat "Carousers". Please make your presence known in the Friends chat and an Admin (Lumine, Archaeox, Igo Weiqi and Priest Wiz) will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

17-Sep-2011 09:35:45

ZeroWolf
Aug Member 2017

ZeroWolf

Posts: 1,181 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
--- REQUESTING TO JOIN THE CAPED CAROUSERS ---

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account: Zeroabyss9 (I think, it was very long ago)
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? the name escapes me right now but I like the one close to the sawmill in varrock.
3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? Yes
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.) -07:00 GMT
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes
..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground'? Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Phoenix.
9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? The forums.
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Melee.
11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat? No
..11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? Yes
"It's cute and fluffy. It's probably deadly."

18-Sep-2011 08:06:24

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZeroWolf,
I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

When and if your application has been approved by the clan leader, you will need to resign from your present clan to become fully accepted into the Caped Carousers clan.
Pssst! The Jolly Boar, is the name of the pub.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

18-Sep-2011 10:47:21

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZeroWolf,
I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the "Carousers" Friends chat as soon as he adds you.
Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Sep-2011 12:59:31

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top