Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On the Eleventh day of Christmas, the true Fred' gave to you, Eleven Griefers Toweling, Ten Beaches Cleaned, Nine Twillow's Neining, Eight Friends are Quitting, Seven Count Resets, Six Robin Hood Hats, Five forum games! Four clan members, three griefing songs, two penguin crates and a large helping of RuneScape parodies.

11-Dec-2018 06:45:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*fidgets restlessly*

*fidgets a bit more*

Look, I know it's Christmas soon and all that jazz but can we just hurry up and get this war started? Or alien invasion, or whatever it is.

The waiting is getting a bit much.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Dec-2018 17:01:19

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

I used the Biggus Shippus ' advanced sensor systems and discovered that all the cloned alien versions of Bwian's staff (including the nose) were receiving and sending data to somewhere close to Mars.
Nosy as I am, I immediately went to take a look as what was going on there. In a wide orbit around Mars I found this!

I was able to get closer by hiding after Mars' moon Deimos and floated in from there while jamming their scanners. They didn't even have their shield up! I docked the ship at an unguared airlock, forced myself a way in, nosed around a bit while making sure not to get seen (easy as they weren't expecting me and the two alien joggers I had to hide from were paying no attention at all to their surroundings) and found some kind of lab with big tanks. Inside those tanks, there were some human beings floating.

The robot maintaining the people hadn't seen me and I slipped inside afte the robot left. I found all the staff of Bwian's and some other random people as well, the only thing I couldn't find was a nose.
Then I noticed there was a door in the lab leading to a seperate chamber with another tank which looked a lot more complicated. This one had the full body of Corugi in it, so they seem to have completely regrown him from his nose. Impressive!
I got everyone out and dragged all the unconsious bodies back to the ship.
After that I went back to search for the control center which I found without bumping into anyone (seriously, those aliens should defend their space station better!), scared all the aliens in the control center away by sneezing at them (which was unintenionally as I planned to shoot them all), deactivated the alien clones and ordered the space station to self-destruct in about tne minutes.
I ran back to the ship, shot some aliens I encountered to smithereens, undocked and flew away.

The explosion was beautiful!

Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

13-Dec-2018 22:50:23

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

And that all in time for Christmas!

It seems we also have quite a supply of limbs from the deactivated alien clones. What are we gonna do with it?

P.S.: you might see some shooting stars tonight or tomorrow night from the debris of the space station.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

13-Dec-2018 22:52:10 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2018 11:38:54 by Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goodness me! An entire Alien War was fought - and won! - by Abbo whilst I was out selecting tinsel to match my special Christmas socks. Well done that man :D

I rather like the idea of giving Cambridgeswamp HQ some iffy sandpaper toilet rolls. Let's see them cope with that after they've consumed their Boxing Day turkey curry. We'll withhold the jars of vaseline until they accede to our demands.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Dec-2018 01:53:43

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

On the Fourteenth day of Christmas, Kings Abbot gave to you, Fourteen Alien Limbs, Thirteen People Saved and Twelve Shooting Stars, along with what the true Fred' gave to you, Eleven Griefers Toweling, Ten Beaches Cleaned, Nine Twillow's Neining, Eight Friends are Quitting, Seven Count Resets, Six Robin Hood Hats, Five forum games! Four clan members, three griefing songs, two penguin crates and a large helping of RuneScape parodies. Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

14-Dec-2018 11:38:31

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I guess Kings has thwarted the Alien invasion. Dammit.

Now listen. You guys are brilliant. You know that? Look at Fifi's incisive wit. King's amazing story telling talent. Trewava's awesome creativity. Scouse's rolling good humour. I deeply appreciate it all. Its just great.

Its just beautiful.

And that is why it must be destroyed.

There! All done! Another job completed to satisfaction.

Now. Comrades!

I have returned from Eve Online.

Ask me anything. And give me ISK.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Dec-2018 02:40:12

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top