Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reserved for future response!

The future is upon us!!!

It's been raining, hail stoning and windy as fuck and i have been out in it and i'm freezing, cold and wet but i still lived up to the life we live and i have opened up dripping wet, even Greggs "the sausage roll and pasty shop next door" offered me the chance to dry off but i declined cos i was worried that if a customer seen me drying myself with a warm fluffy towel , they might expect us to sell them, so i just shook myself off and dripped a bit and said the drips were sweat cos i was hot, i think it worked =)

Much love

Scouse - Hot, Cold, Sweaty, who knows !!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Feb-2022 01:03:33 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2022 05:15:28 by Scouse

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Wow, it is so crazy how i have to reserve a spot 4 hours early just to make sure no fucker is selling towels while our backs are turned!!!!

Luckily i never found anyone doing the dirty but i did notice 1 or 2 shady characters wearing towels on their heads and claiming it was for religious purposes, i carefully checked and allowed them to continue on their way.

After observing each of them pointing a long skinny finger with a strange red glow at the tip into the air while quoting "phone home" i decided to allow them to go their own way!

After that, some sweaty fat chap appeared but upon checking closely i noticed i was looking into a mirror and seeing that made me feel quite sad so i decided to open the shop for trading.

I sold 3 face cloths and a dish towel and then i rented the upstairs furnished flat out to 3 very wealthy backpackers and added that to the nights takings =)

Much love

Scouse - Once again, paid the rent!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

26-Feb-2022 02:09:10 - Last edited on 26-Feb-2022 03:48:28 by Scouse

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

I have to be honest, i reserved this post to brag to the world about how i just met the one and only but in reality he was lobbied and and afk..............

So because of this life ending thing i was forced to go through, i decided to shut up shop but not in the usual shop shutting way.....

I will take this on and take the blame for any losses but i opened up and walked away and took a nap so if we were robbed at any point, don't blame me, i was tired!!!

Much love

Scouse - Wide awake now, shoot me!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

04-Mar-2022 22:00:11 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2022 06:24:48 by Scouse

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeing how some rather closeby parts of the world have gone to shit (looking at you, PP!), I have decided that we can not let these people suffer.
They need (amongst others) towels, and because we don't sell those, we'll just give them our towels.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

05-Mar-2022 13:55:37

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

I think i have thrown all my false sickies for the year...

Jeez, and it's only March!!!!

So i'm gonna come clean tonight and admit the real reason why i can't turn up for work today, i'm sick of having to think of new excuses or begging my mum to phone up for me and even after those lies and fibs, still finding myself opening up , for the cause"!!

So i thought that tonight, hell with the lies, i'm a grown adult, truthful and honest! and Bwians deserves the complete truth if one day we can't open our doors!

So here i stand, hand on idk, bit left of my ribs i think with the truth about why the shop will be closed for trade today...

Please forgive me but i have come on, it's my time of the month

Much love

Scouse - Feminine side showing
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

12-Mar-2022 03:48:24

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

It's got to the point now of why even bother, Owner ain't coming back, he's had enough chances and not even an "i'm still alive guys"

Mr Abbot, i can't thank you enough how you have tried to keep this store open with me, one or 2 others have popped in from time to time, which was nice but they did not have the commitment that me and you have had to keep Bwians running..

So with a heavy heart "and a ship who's captain fucked off ages ago lol" think it's maybe the right time to shut our doors for the final time cos for one, everyone wants a towel and 2, it does not need a full thread to keep 2 guys friends, we have a friend list for that bro, you're already on mine, cya soon maybe.

Much love

Scouse - Closing the doors for the final time =(
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

19-Mar-2022 05:38:30

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top