\±/Flip 2 win\±/ Pro Flip Clan

Quick find code: 93-94-505-63742135

PvM 4Eva
Aug Member 2011

PvM 4Eva

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Guthix truly
Previous Username(s): PvM 4eva
How long have you been playing Runescape?: a little longer than 10 years had to make this account when I forgot all the login details to my old one
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes I am I flip on a daily basis and merch when I see a good opportunity
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes very 10 plus hours a day
Of all the clans out there, why us?: I have been looking for a good merching/flipping clan which is hard to come by.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Yes I will
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Yes I will
Previous Clan(s)?: tourmentd soulz left because it has sadly died
Anything you wanna add?: Not atm

30-Oct-2013 10:47:08 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2013 10:51:38 by PvM 4Eva

Delonius
Sep Member 2019

Delonius

Posts: 8,923 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: T3h DLo

Previous Username(s): Dbzman912

How long have you been playing Runescape?: 11 Years (I have the cape to prove it)

Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: I made a decent fortune pre-grand exchange with Fally Park World 2 merching. Obviously the game is different now, but I still have a grasp on the principles.

Do you consider yourself an active player?: I'm a somewhat active player. I work a full time job and work out 6 days a week, so time is tight, but I play when I can.

Of all the clans out there, why us?: My play style has always revolved around money, and I feel that joining a flipping clan will help me achieve my financial in-game goals.

Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Sure, I don't see why not.

Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Of course

Previous Clan(s)?: None, I took a bit of a hiatus before the clan system was developed.

Anything you wanna add? I'm a bit rusty on game mechanics, admittedly, but I'm working on getting back into the swing of things. I'm a seriously old school player, and I think that gives me something to bring to the table.

31-Oct-2013 13:35:48

ecarman777
Aug Member 2023

ecarman777

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Nocte E Diem

Previous Username(s): LordEricSama

How long have you been playing Runescape?: Since the Yo-Yo came out, however long that's been.. haha.

Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Very familiar, I make 4-5m Daily flipping.

Do you consider yourself an active player?: I'm online every day, as long as I can be which is anywhere from 8 to 10 hours a day in some cases.

Of all the clans out there, why us?: I feel that the clan can improve my skills as a flipper, as well as provide me with some interesting people to talk to ;D.

Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Yea, sure.

Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Yes.

Previous Clan(s)?: None, I quit before the EOC, and started back recently.

Anything you wanna add? I'll need time to do skills and stuff too along with the flipping as I am currently working on 99 slayer.

08-Nov-2013 06:23:33 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2013 06:28:15 by ecarman777

The l a w
Aug Member 2010

The l a w

Posts: 373 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Dez Law
Previous Username(s): some string of shiz when i got hacked.
How long have you been playing Runescape?: since 2007
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: yes, i have made over 600m flipping.
Do you consider yourself an active player?:yes
Of all the clans out there, why us?: you are the only one active.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: yes, if i am online
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: yes i will
Previous Clan(s)?:E2G ( 5 of my irl friends made one up)
Anything you wanna add?: nope.

08-Nov-2013 10:32:23

[#O15EEVD7C]

[#O15EEVD7C]

Posts: 809 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: fearengineer

Previous Username(s): /

How long have you been playing Runescape?: 5years

Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: yes, i have 4bill to invest

Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes i am, i play 4-8 hours a day

Of all the clans out there, why us?: My play style has always revolved around money, and I feel that joining a flipping clan will help me achieve my financial in-game goals.

Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Sure, I don't see why not.

Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Of course

Previous Clan(s)?: None, I took a bit of a hiatus before the clan system was developed.

24-Nov-2013 15:26:04

SX0
Jan Member 2022

SX0

Posts: 890 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username:SX0
Previous Username(s):moz.c
How long have you been playing Runescape?:9 years
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?:quite well had 900m fliping bank spent 300m on skills
Do you consider yourself an active player?:at least 2 hrs a day
Of all the clans out there, why us?:the intro seems true with fun ideas
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?:i allways help out as much as i can
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?:allways rules are there for a reason
Previous Clan(s)?:*f2p invest* was my longest
Anything you wanna add?:i am looking for a clan with a good social aspect and to flip at the same time...i run out of things to do on runescape nowadays
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.••*¨SX0

05-Dec-2013 08:47:15 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2013 08:49:50 by SX0

Juba
Sep Member 2022

Juba

Posts: 217 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸.•´Application Form´•.¸
Current Username: jubatuss
Previous Username(s): jusse
How long have you been playing Runescape?: 10+
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: I am.
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes.
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Because this one has flipping + merch and others usually only merch without actual flipping.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Sure
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Yes.
Previous Clan(s)?: Altar, Rift
Anything you wanna add?: Send dat invitation already ;)

07-Dec-2013 17:44:49

[#8JXK8HPP6]

[#8JXK8HPP6]

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: SaintScott
Previous Username(s): -
How long have you been playing Runescape?: around 6 years in total, this account is around 2 years old.
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes, i still do it to this day.
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes, average 6 hours a day.
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Sounds like a genuine helpful, beneficial clan
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: If it's requested yes.
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Of course.
Previous Clan(s)?: -
Anything you wanna add?: Bank balance is approx. 25 mil

look forward to hearing from you. :)

09-Dec-2013 16:48:08

HUGE SUPPLY

HUGE SUPPLY

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: HUGE SUPPLY

Previous Username(s): N/A

How long have you been playing Runescape?:
I have been playing runescape since about 2006, I recently started a new account and will be playing on this account because it is a skiller, and i wanted to start from scratch to challenge my runescape abilities instead of just bossing all the time on my main. (I have an introduction page quick link it describes my reasons for a new account and gives a quick bio if you want to check it out 201-202-725-65254721)

Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?:
Yes i am familiar with merchanting and flipping, like i said i started from scratch and i am up to 54m right now in about a little more than a week. :)

Do you consider yourself an active player?:
I am a very active player, i play every chance i get, for more than 5-6 hours during week days and all day on weekends, but, being in the military keeps me away from my computer for days at a time for field operations, so during those times i will not play, but other than that you pretty much can't get me off runescape haha.

Of all the clans out there, why us?:
"Pro" flipping clan is what caught my eye, there are a bunch of nooby clans out there i will not mention their names out of respect, but being an experienced player, it disappoints me when i join a clan and theres 2 people in friends/clan chat, it takes away from me being able to help others, and others being able to help me. You seem to have a well established member base and i would love to help other people with the game, specifically flipping.

Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?:
Of course, its already bookmarked on my computer.

Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Of course i have respect for all member

Previous Clan(s)?: It was a flipping clan that i mentioned earlier, but i never officially joined their clan.

Anything you wanna add?:
I'm an experienced player and would love to help others.

08-Jan-2014 09:05:59 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2014 09:07:48 by HUGE SUPPLY

Quick find code: 93-94-505-63742135 Back to Top