Mr Bigbro

Mr Bigbro

Posts: 1,884 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Mr Bigbro

Previous Username(s): Bigbro369

How long have you been playing Runescape?: Since about 03

Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Back in the old days before GE yes

Do you consider yourself an active player?: Sure few hours every day

Of all the clans out there, why us?: Seem like a good community, and that's important to me.

Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: I can if need be

Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Yes

Previous Clan(s)?: Faithful followers, they fell apart when everyone moved to 07 scape.

Anything you wanna add?: I have been around and know a lot. Would love to join a group of great people who share the same passion, making gp :)

30-Sep-2013 05:44:26

Bophades III
Nov Member 2023

Bophades III

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Plaguearo0o

Previous Username(s): I used to go by M o rty

How long have you been playing Runescape?: Since about 2006

Are you familiar with merchanting/flipping?: Not really, which is why I'd like to learn.

Do you consider yourself an active player?: I play for a few hours a day, usually fishing.

Of all the clans out there, why us?: The community for this clan seems to be a good one, and I've never really been into the Runescape community much, why not start now?

Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: If needed, yes.

Previous Clan(s)?: I haven't really ever been into clans, but I'd like to start now.

Anything you wanna add?: I've seen my days on Runescape, and I'd like to start making money, I've never really been rich at all.

03-Oct-2013 17:40:06

Natsu88

Natsu88

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Natsu88
Previous Username(s):-
How long have you been playing Runescape?: 5 years
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Rather active.
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Looks like a good community to me, I love flipping and I really in need of a flipping clan.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Yes
Previous Clan(s)?:-
Anything you wanna add?:I hope I'll finally able to flip stuff easily without making too many losses.

23-Oct-2013 14:38:59

Sinayla

Sinayla

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸.•´Application Form´•.¸
Current Username: Zitrinix
Previous Username(s):--
How long have you been playing Runescape?:5 years
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes
Of all the clans out there, why us?: I love flip and I think this clan is good for me to join
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Yes, i will try to help.
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?:Yes, always.
Previous Clan(s)?:--
Anything you wanna add?:

24-Oct-2013 20:45:58

[#UNCAR468I]

[#UNCAR468I]

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Cordestan
Previous Username(s): N/A
How long have you been playing Runescape?: Few yrs... can't remember when I started.
Are you familiar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Most clans have minimum cash requirements far beyond my means... I only have around 2m with around 3m in the GE trying to flip atm so I don't have a lot to start off :/
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Sure thing :)
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Absolutely
Previous Clan(s)?: The Rift
Anything you wanna add?: I'm very helpful and am always happy to research info for ppl if someone asks a question that noone has an answer for.

27-Oct-2013 19:53:19 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2013 12:05:44 by [#UNCAR468I]

Bold Darius
Jul Member 2023

Bold Darius

Posts: 201 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Bold Darius
Previous Username(s): Same as ever, always Bold, always Darius, you've been warned
How long have you been playing Runescape?: since 07
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: familiar? yes I am
Do you consider yourself an active player?: yup
Of all the clans out there, why us?: met Elderek at div, called me a troll and that started a pretty good conversation and got me interested
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: maybe, though if I made that promise I might be a liar. I'll bring a lot of personality to the clan though
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: didn't read the rules, but I'd assume so
Previous Clan(s)?: Countless, I haven't found my home yet. Most notable are Malicious Intent (a top 10 clan) and Zammy Elites (pre-eoc favorite, they owned in clan wars =])
Anything you wanna add?: nope

29-Oct-2013 04:00:43

Elf Archere

Elf Archere

Posts: 867 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bold Darius said :
Current Username: Bold Darius
Previous Username(s): Same as ever, always Bold, always Darius, you've been warned
How long have you been playing Runescape?: since 07
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: familiar? yes I am
Do you consider yourself an active player?: yup
Of all the clans out there, why us?: met Elderek at div, called me a troll and that started a pretty good conversation and got me interested
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: maybe, though if I made that promise I might be a liar. I'll bring a lot of personality to the clan though
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: didn't read the rules, but I'd assume so
Previous Clan(s)?: Countless, I haven't found my home yet. Most notable are Malicious Intent (a top 10 clan) and Zammy Elites (pre-eoc favorite, they owned in clan wars =])
Anything you wanna add?: nope

Accepted, a bit late reply :) Great to have ya onboard, and im sure your gonna enjoy the stay !

29-Oct-2013 06:02:02

Quick find code: 93-94-505-63742135 Back to Top