\±/Flip 2 win\±/ Pro Flip Clan

Quick find code: 93-94-505-63742135

Aditya Pai

Aditya Pai

Posts: 164 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸.•´Application Form´•.¸
Current Username: Aditya Pai
Previous Username(s): Aditya Pai
How long have you been playing Runescape?: I have been playing runescape from 2006-07
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: I used to merch/flip uptill a few years back. I just recently joined back and would like to start merchanting and flipping again.
Do you consider yourself an active player?: I do, I play around 5 hours on weekdays, and around 12 - 15 hours on weekends.
Of all the clans out there, why us?: The sheer size of this Merchanting/Flipping clan speaks for itself. I want to join a clan which has a lot of people in it, which will allow me to interact and learn from a lot of people. The size of the clan also shows how good this clan is, in what it does. Seeing all this, I also want to be a part of this clan.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Ofcourse, anything to help the clan. .
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Ofcourse.
Previous Clan(s)?: I don't want to disrespect the other clans by naming them here, however i left those clans cause they weren't social and the clan chats was very silent. :)
Anything you wanna add?: I do not have much money, but I do want to make more money by joining this clan. :)

16-Jan-2014 07:42:56

Lucas Kellan
Nov Member 2022

Lucas Kellan

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸.•´Application Form´•.¸
Current Username: F4NAT1C
Previous Username(s): bluetarek
How long have you been playing Runescape?: I have been playing runescape for 4 years
Are you familiar with merchanting/flipping?: Decent experience
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes
Of all the clans out there, why us?: The clan is a big huge clan and i would like to meet new people and learn their ways of merching/flipping and it seems like a social clan (a key aspect of clans).
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Of course.
Previous Clan(s)?: I was in a couple of clans before but they are not social anymore and mainly died out. To be honest dont remember the names.
Anything you wanna add?: I want to make money, have fun and be social and help clan members :P

19-Jan-2014 12:22:46

MasterPhil
Oct Member 2023

MasterPhil

Posts: 579 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸.•´Application Form´•.¸
Current Username: Master_Sk8n
Previous Username(s):
How long have you been playing Runescape?: 10-12 years - on & off
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Though recently returned, very active.
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Flip 2 Win is a merch group I remember from years ago
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Yes
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Yes
Previous Clan(s)?: Don't remember - Looong break
Anything you wanna add?:

02-Feb-2014 02:21:47

Lost my acc
Sep Member 2021

Lost my acc

Posts: 882 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: A lost love
Previous Username(s):Lost my life
How long have you been playing Runescape?: I have been playing runescape from 2009-10
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes have been for awhile
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes, time varies depending on irl situation exams ect
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Size, possible profit in terms of items that I do not currently profit from.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: yes
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: yes
Previous Clan(s)?:mop nubs
Anything you wanna add?nope

02-Feb-2014 03:07:36

StubbyCane

StubbyCane

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Sw33TAngel
Previous Username(s):Swe3TAngel
How long have you been playing Runescape?: I've been playing it for a long time, just had a break.
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes, been in your clan for over a year
Do you consider yourself an active player?: Yes, have more time now =)
Of all the clans out there, why us?: Because I was in it before, but there were some circumstances why I had to stop playing for half a year.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Always ready to help out this great clan!
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Always respected them and all the players in the clan =) )
Previous Clan(s)?: Flip 2 win
Anything you wanna add? Just hope you can remember me! There were some bad times, and I had to create a new account. Still I'm enjoying this game, and hope I'll be able to enjoy it with the clan I was in before =) )

05-Feb-2014 09:04:09

Veralde
Jan Member 2021

Veralde

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current Username: Veralde
Previous Username(s): never changed
How long have you been playing Runescape?: since about 2006(this is however a 4days old acc)
Are you femiliar with merchanting/flipping?: very much so
Do you consider yourself an active player?: plays to much ye...
Of all the clans out there, why us?: looking around really
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: yes
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: always do
Previous Clan(s)?: been in a couple pvm clans
Anything you wanna add?: Well, made this char to see how many lvls i could get during double xp. i gained about 800 lvls. i started from 0gp and made about 25m making irit potion toads and ranarr. i spent alot of the money on lvling got 5m now. if everything doesnt crash after this dxp then im looking to have atleast 50m by the end of this week possibly even close to a 100. i am looking to get a merch clan because of knowing somewhat the prices and good items for the moment without having to buy and sell risking to loose a bit money without getting anything out of the item. i'm bad in math but good with economy. naturally i can see a market for anything but bad at complicated math, luckily add substract divide and multiply is ******* easy.

hope i didn't bore you.
Veralde.

24-Feb-2014 22:35:51

Chesdude

Chesdude

Posts: 259 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸.•´Application Form´•.¸
Current Username: Chesdude
Previous Username(s): None.
How long have you been playing Runescape?: Over 4 years
Are you familiar with merchanting/flipping?: Yes
Do you consider yourself an active player?: More or less.
Of all the clans out there, why us?: You guys seem to be active and the owner looks to have experience.
Will you bump this clan page & flip guide when you are online?: Occasionally
Will you respect the rules, ranks and other members?: Yup
Previous Clan(s)?: Small social ones.
Anything you wanna add?: *Insert rant about how great i am here*

25-Feb-2014 23:24:23

Quick find code: 93-94-505-63742135 Back to Top