Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
you have given me much to think about

Yes, you weally do have a what to wink about.

On another point however, how many times can you bump your own thread? Somehow the number 3 keeps bumping around inside my otherwise entirely vacant head. Just asking for... science.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

27-Sep-2019 08:49:07 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2019 08:50:40 by Corugi

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Ghazgkull said :
you have given me much to think about

Yes, you weally do have a what to wink about.

On another point however, how many times can you bump your own thread? Somehow the number 3 keeps bumping around inside my otherwise entirely vacant head. Just asking for... science.

i believe that the rule is selectively enforced but it should be like once every 10 minutes or if it becomes obnoxious or something vague.
WAAAGH!!!

27-Sep-2019 12:15:25

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, wait. Hang on a sec. Imagine trying to guest in a Clan with a name like that. You'd die of boredom before you'd typed it out.

If you were chatting to some random who wanted you to join their Clan and said "Oh, no thanks, I'm already in ...." they'd put you on their ignore list before you'd finished because they'd think you were a dweeb. Or worse.

Or you were excitedly telling your Significant Other about this kewl new Clan you've joined called "......" - they'd pack and be on the next transport to Siberia before you'd finished.

It'll never work. Or am I just being spectacularly impatient?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Sep-2019 00:06:32

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top