Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright so,

I have flip flopped a lot on the KOI-NXG war situation. A lot. I won't deny it.

The reason for my indecision is, well, I honestly had no idea what to do for most of it. This was the first time someone had made such a sudden war declaration, and I had people pounding me from all sides with their conflicting opinions.

There are a few things I know that are indisputable:

1) KOI declared war for Isafdar, and if it was not nullified by me, and a date is not reached, then by default, Isafdar goes to them.

2) The war for Isafdar that was declared by Lady was declared approximately 1 minute after the war with NXG ended. This war was nullified by me.

3) A war claim for Prif was made, and must be resolved.

4) A peace offering was made to settle the issue, but it was ultimately rejected.

I feel that the longer this drags on, the worse it gets. I tried working with Lady in the belief that KOI truly felt wronged by NXG and picked on by them. This belief was shot to pieces as the leaders of KOTN left KOI, which was, in part, due to these issues.

With that being said, and at the risk of looking hypocritical, here are my thoughts:

1) Isafdar was owned by NXG at the time of declaration, so they are not at fault for making a second war declaration. The warring cooldown had expired by that time.

2) The war for Prif must be resolved - either by establishing a war date between KOI and NXG, or by ceding Prif to NXG. Please choose one.

3) If 1 and 2 are resolved, then Isafdar should be restored to KOI, and the Prif Undercity can be used as a link between Prif and West Ardounge to satisfy adjacency. The Undercity can be an additional claim if necessary.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

27-Jul-2016 00:18:50 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2016 00:19:16 by An Epic Fool

Zaire
Mar Member 2020

Zaire

Posts: 7,211 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why should NxG cede Isafdar, which was won fairly?

KOI did not allow us to schedule a date for the war when they made their declaration on us. We should not be at fault for their lack of communication/cooperation.

The declaration was also nullified. It's as if it never even happened. Therefore, the ruling cannot be used that NxG failed to schedule a date.
Zaire

27-Jul-2016 00:39:34

3randon
Jul Member 2023

3randon

Posts: 913 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Epic Fool said :
Alright so,

I have flip flopped a lot on the KOI-NXG war situation. A lot. I won't deny it.

The reason for my indecision is, well, I honestly had no idea what to do for most of it. This was the first time someone had made such a sudden war declaration, and I had people pounding me from all sides with their conflicting opinions.

There are a few things I know that are indisputable:

1) KOI declared war for Isafdar, and if it was not nullified by me, and a date is not reached, then by default, Isafdar goes to them.

2) The war for Isafdar that was declared by Lady was declared approximately 1 minute after the war with NXG ended. This war was nullified by me.

3) A war claim for Prif was made, and must be resolved.

4) A peace offering was made to settle the issue, but it was ultimately rejected.

I feel that the longer this drags on, the worse it gets. I tried working with Lady in the belief that KOI truly felt wronged by NXG and picked on by them. This belief was shot to pieces as the leaders of KOTN left KOI, which was, in part, due to these issues.

With that being said, and at the risk of looking hypocritical, here are my thoughts:

1) Isafdar was owned by NXG at the time of declaration, so they are not at fault for making a second war declaration. The warring cooldown had expired by that time.

2) The war for Prif must be resolved - either by establishing a war date between KOI and NXG, or by ceding Prif to NXG. Please choose one.

3) If 1 and 2 are resolved, then Isafdar should be restored to KOI, and the Prif Undercity can be used as a link between Prif and West Ardounge to satisfy adjacency. The Undercity can be an additional claim if necessary.

The Kingdom of Isadarin Willingly cede Prif if point three is upheld and followed
Learn to use logic and reason, it will serve you better than Pride or Vanity
To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

27-Jul-2016 00:47:27

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top