Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings everyone! This is the last public declaration I will giving as King of Isadarin. From this day forth, Kingdom of Isadarin is no longer composed of both Kingdom of the North and Elves of Arandar, as the former has left the kingdom.

There are many reasons as to why we decided to split up, too many to put here on the forums. If anyone is interested in knowing, feel free to shoot me a pm and I will explain, as I did to Epic and Vaaris.

We are not demanding that KOI restore former KOTN grounds, we leave them under their leadership as a peace offering. We left on good terms and don't want any bad blood. I truly hope that the remnants of Isadarin can rebuild and then flourish.

For now, our new clan chat will be Kingdom of the North until we come up with a new witty lore and name (People's Glorious Republic of Capet *fingers crossed*). Feel free to come stop in and say hello whenever you want, our doors are always open.

We plan to apply to join the community in the near-future and hope to be accepted. No longer will we have to pretend to be unified and support decisions that hurt the community. We will serve the realm.

VIVA LA NORTE!

- Astrazak, possible pirate-bandit-adventurer-warrior-mustacheguy

P.S. My sideburns missed FREEDOM

26-Jul-2016 22:17:39

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astrazak said :
For now, our new clan chat will be Kingdom of the North until we come up with a new witty lore and name (People's Glorious Republic of Capet *fingers crossed*). Feel free to come stop in and say hello whenever you want, our doors are always open.

We plan to apply to join the community in the near-future and hope to be accepted. No longer will we have to pretend to be unified and support decisions that hurt the community. We will serve the realm.

I'm sorry to hear that KOI did not work out, but I am happy to see that you have thus far settled issues in a civil manner. Looking forward to your community application :)
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

26-Jul-2016 22:20:40

iChris

iChris

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astrazak said :
Greetings everyone! This is the last public declaration I will giving as King of Isadarin. From this day forth, Kingdom of Isadarin is no longer composed of both Kingdom of the North and Elves of Arandar, as the former has left the kingdom.

There are many reasons as to why we decided to split up, too many to put here on the forums. If anyone is interested in knowing, feel free to shoot me a pm and I will explain, as I did to Epic and Vaaris.

We are not demanding that KOI restore former KOTN grounds, we leave them under their leadership as a peace offering. We left on good terms and don't want any bad blood. I truly hope that the remnants of Isadarin can rebuild and then flourish.

VIVA LA NORTE!

- Astrazak, possible pirate-bandit-adventurer-warrior-mustacheguy

P.S. My sideburns missed FREEDOM

I'm so proud of myself. Because of me your sideburns will go down in POC history.

Grats and good luck
iChris
|
Imperium of Srife
|
Dumpster

26-Jul-2016 23:04:52

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top