Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

Rezoziel

Rezoziel

Posts: 475 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
" If i were the king of the Kingdom of Isadarin "

I would "gift" the land of Prifddinas to N.X.G , then after giving away the land i would carefully draft a peace process with Zaire which would include paying a non-aggression tax to N.X.G by monthly gold transfer , this would ensure "peace" in our time in world 103 and would pave the way for a growing community spirit.

Even though i am of true Royal Bloodline from the original Empire of Prifddinas which is now the Kingdom of Isadarin, it is most unfortunate for the citizens of my old kingdom that i am not on the throne and taking care of my loyal subjects , so it is with regret that i expect N.X.G to impose a crushing defeat on my old kingdom and take by force the fertile land of Prifddinas.

I plead with the noble and chivalrous Zaire to show clemency with the defeated survivors of Isadarin , they are my children after all .

Signed:
Rezoziel.
+
Rezoziel
+

22-Jul-2016 18:47:19 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2016 18:49:09 by Rezoziel

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am going to talk about the KOI-NXG situation before moving into proposals.

Astra: I understand that you feel targeted by NXG, as they have declared war on KOI for some of your most valuable claims (Isafdar being valuable lore-wise, and Prif, well, that needs no explanation). While it is likely that there was a lot of miscommunication about exactly why these declarations happened, I believe that you, me, and basically everyone in the community figured that it was likely that they were targeting Prif. Though, it makes sense for you to think that the mens rea behind the war declarations was more of a personal vendetta, given the past. Is it personal? I'll never know for sure. It is probably a combination of reasons: wanting Prif, wanting a good fight, etc.

I'd like to think that the intentions of NXG are just for Prif and the sake of a good war. I could be wrong. I think that there was miscommunication between the leaderships of KOI and NXG and I strongly urge both sides to come to some sort of agreement.

On another note,

Boss School was voted out of the community for a variety of reasons:
1. Cheating during a World 103 war
2. Repeatedly declaring war
3. Being involved in a plot to have multiple clans declaring war on NXG at the same time (leading us to implement the War Status mechanic)
4. Wanting to turn World 103 into a warring ladder
5. Having many members who knew nothing about World 103

I could go on, but I have a character limit. My point is, while a case can be made to peg NXG for reason 2, NXG has never cheated during a war, they do not intend to reshape the community that we have, and their members do participate in events with the general 103 community. Comparing them to Boss School is not justified.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

22-Jul-2016 19:05:21

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

On yet another note,

I'd like to address my "silence."

As threadholder, I prefer to stay out of affairs that I, on principle, should not have to resolve. Power in the community is supposed to reside with clan leaders, and I feel that I should not have to step in and intervene for something simple, like a war declaration.

The reason I intervened in the war declared by KOI was that a date could not be reached via diplomacy, and I wanted to give KOI and NXG time to sort things out. If there is no agreed upon date for a war, then it can't happen. I'm not a miracle worker. I would nullify any war for this reason, regardless of who declared it. The debate of when the war should be was utterly pointless because compromise could not be reached.

If I have to intervene for every KOI-NXG war declaration from now on because clan leaders can't do their jobs, communicate with each other, and settle on a war date, then find yourselves a new threadholder.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

22-Jul-2016 19:14:01

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to point out that we didn't settle on a war date because KOI continuously avoided us. This is not a both sides were at fault kinda deal. In the previous war we gave them the date they wanted (3 weeks later instead of two) and thus we expected the same courtesy. After all, they declared so quickly that one had to assume they must've been ready for war asap. If, as Astra said, it really wasn't enough time then they shouldn't have bothered declaring.

22-Jul-2016 19:26:27

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

The Gud Kang said :
I would like to point out that we didn't settle on a war date because KOI continuously avoided us. This is not a both sides were at fault kinda deal. In the previous war we gave them the date they wanted (3 weeks later instead of two) and thus we expected the same courtesy. After all, they declared so quickly that one had to assume they must've been ready for war asap. If, as Astra said, it really wasn't enough time then they shouldn't have bothered declaring.

At this point, I don't care about who is at fault. Just settle the issue. I want the 103 community to be able to move on.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

22-Jul-2016 19:30:37 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2016 19:30:54 by An Epic Fool

Cucco Chaser
Dec Member 2008

Cucco Chaser

Posts: 2,761 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rnoy would be sitting in front of the Drama Llama concession stand, reading the latest gossip in New Varrock Times. He'd look up as multiple box trucks back up to the stand.

About bloody time, we got a hungry crowd here!

The gnome drivers would hop out, handing Rnoy multiple clipboards to sign as ogre minions unload the goods.

I'll most likely need more.. in an hour.
~
Cucco Chaser
~

"He don't look like no cucco chaser to me. Then again, I ain't never met one before."

22-Jul-2016 20:05:19

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top