Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gud Kang said :
The Noxious Gladiators Release Tuska.

=+= Land Claim =+=
Clan: Noxious Gladiators
Land: Witchaven
Access to Land: Ardougne

Clipping from Nox News

The principality of Witchaven, having been fought over many times, eventually found itself under the protection of the Kingdom of Ardougne. Gradually, the two became culturally indistinct. Now, the principality officially joins the Kingdom.

The Noxious Gladiators
have taken claim over the lands of Ardougne. They have made it clear that these lands are protected by the Gladiators and will always be protected. While it may seem that the
Gladiators
force their people into submission, we have seen, under the leadership of the new Imperator, the people willingly accept the
Gladiators
presence. Is this a case of Stockholm syndrome or is this new regime more agreeable than the last?
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

06-Nov-2016 05:00:26

Bowie I
Mar Member 2016

Bowie I

Posts: 5,390 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
War Terms:

When: Nov. 12th, 8pm EST
Where: Crandor
Rules: 1v1 Dueling Mechanics(Champions v. Champions)

Restrictions: Champion Line-up capped 5 per side. The cap will be scaled down to the lowest pull. Lined up posted 48-72 hours prior to war date/time and cannot be changed whatsoever 24 hours pior to war date/time.
Legatus Maximus
|
The Empire of Zaros - RS3

06-Nov-2016 05:05:41

StewardMan
Aug Member 2023

StewardMan

Posts: 472 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bowie I said :
War Terms:

Restrictions: Champion Line-up capped 5 per side. The cap will be scaled down to the lowest pull. Lined up posted 48-72 hours prior to war date/time and cannot be changed whatsoever 24 hours prior to war date/time.

I'm good with this, watch my champions end up being busy that day lmao

We'll add roleplay after the war, not aboutta try with setting a war date because in roleplay they would just invade whenever tf they want
StewardMan
| Vice President |
The Mild Ones

06-Nov-2016 05:16:28

Sacae
Dec Member 2012

Sacae

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(Lore Bump)

Captain's Log, 21 Novtumber 6A4

Nearly half a fortnight has passed, and the air grows cold. The Brave Bull
sits soundly on the placid waters of the Central Sea, with the reflection of
Zanaris encompassing it. I, the Captain, am the only one aboard still awake.
After a few days of scouting, we've determined that the day of the invasion
will not be met with any intervention brought by weather or neighboring states.
With the World Guardian vanquishing Elvarg in the Fifth Age, that was also ruled
out as a factor of interference. We still wait for the Religious Freedom to arrive
from Ashdale, which carries the remaining two Champions of the Legion. Until then
we can only yearn for the day of invasion, a time where glorious combat could
damage the scorched earth even further.

*A few random scribblings of senseless words*
Teragard's Starman
The Sixth Elder God
Araxxi's other Mate
Crassian of Elibe
Overly Shuma
¨˜†˜¨
"By day or night, in defeat or victory... the power of the Great Lord be with thee."
¨˜†˜¨
¨˜†˜¨ ¨˜†˜¨

06-Nov-2016 06:55:45 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2016 08:22:42 by Sacae

Desert Spear
Feb Member 2022

Desert Spear

StewardMan said :
Bowie I said :
War Terms:

Restrictions: Champion Line-up capped 5 per side. The cap will be scaled down to the lowest pull. Lined up posted 48-72 hours prior to war date/time and cannot be changed whatsoever 24 hours prior to war date/time.

I'm good with this, watch my champions end up being busy that day lmao

We'll add roleplay after the war, not aboutta try with setting a war date because in roleplay they would just invade whenever tf they want

For the record, I do not expect roleplay for everything on the thread. War terms are better suited to be kept professional and concise as to not lead to confusion. Also, I do not need reasons for not roleplaying, just do what you can!

Also, Sacae's post is a good way to supplement roleplay into the war stuff. I will also always throw in some narrative so if we miss a few posts, its not gonna kill anyone.
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

06-Nov-2016 16:36:26

StewardMan
Aug Member 2023

StewardMan

Posts: 472 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok good lol cause I'm lowkey struggling
----------------------------------------

Having conquered the rest of Karamja, the
Kharyrllian Wolfpack
decides that today will mark the end of the native tribesmen, killing the remaining few that had relocated to the
Kharazi Jungle
, and setting up their final camp on the island.

=+= Land Claim =+=
Clan:
Kharyrllian Wolfpack

Land:
Kharazi Jungle

Access to Land:
Cairn Isle, Shilo Village
StewardMan
| Vice President |
The Mild Ones

06-Nov-2016 19:03:24

Travis Thorn

Travis Thorn

Posts: 751 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A proclamation from the Kingdom of Isafdar to its citizens:

Those that have traveled throughout Isafdar remember the lush peaceful forests, beautiful coast, and awe inspiring sung sculptures in the city of Lletya. But not all is peaceful and beautiful within the kingdom. To the south lay the dangerous Poison Waste few dare to cross. To the East is the winding treacherous caverns of the underground pass. In both of these menacing locations, elves diligently work to mine ore and collect energy for the prosperity of the Kingdom. In recognition of these brave souls, KOI sends carts filled to the brim with fish to celebrate their hard work.

For too long citizens have individually gathered energy alone in the Poison Waste at their own peril. From this point on KOI will form a guild to protect its citizens in the marsh. This will include proper safety regulations, payed overtime and hazard pay, and free dental. This is not a cheap investment either.. elves live hundreds of years after all, but one the citizens deserve!

Signed
Sir Travis 2

Summary:
"feed the people" in: The underground pass, Poison Waste
Build a guild; Poison Waste (using energy not runes)
Sir Travis 2
Grand Elder and Leader of the
Kingdom of Isafdar

06-Nov-2016 22:05:14 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2016 22:06:05 by Travis Thorn

Desert Spear
Feb Member 2022

Desert Spear

StewardMan said :
Ok good lol cause I'm lowkey struggling
----------------------------------------

Having conquered the rest of Karamja, the
Kharyrllian Wolfpack
decides that today will mark the end of the native tribesmen, killing the remaining few that had relocated to the
Kharazi Jungle
, and setting up their final camp on the island.

=+= Land Claim =+=
Clan:
Kharyrllian Wolfpack

Land:
Kharazi Jungle

Access to Land:
Cairn Isle, Shilo Village

In the continued conquest, the
Wolfpack
will continue to spread their pack and protect the lush lands of the jungle!
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

07-Nov-2016 01:04:03

Desert Spear
Feb Member 2022

Desert Spear

Travis Thorn said :
A proclamation from the Kingdom of Isafdar to its citizens:

Those that have traveled throughout Isafdar remember the lush peaceful forests, beautiful coast, and awe inspiring sung sculptures in the city of Lletya. But not all is peaceful and beautiful within the kingdom. To the south lay the dangerous Poison Waste few dare to cross. To the East is the winding treacherous caverns of the underground pass. In both of these menacing locations, elves diligently work to mine ore and collect energy for the prosperity of the Kingdom. In recognition of these brave souls, KOI sends carts filled to the brim with fish to celebrate their hard work.

For too long citizens have individually gathered energy alone in the Poison Waste at their own peril. From this point on KOI will form a guild to protect its citizens in the marsh. This will include proper safety regulations, payed overtime and hazard pay, and free dental. This is not a cheap investment either.. elves live hundreds of years after all, but one the citizens deserve!

Signed
Sir Travis 2

Summary:
"feed the people" in: The underground pass, Poison Waste
Build a guild; Poison Waste (using energy not runes)

The workers of
KOI
rejoice in their monarchy's choice to feed them. Those working in the wastes and in the pass have now doubled their output for this week! In other news, a guild has popped up in the wastes providing its workers with plenty of great perks but most noticeable they will be producing double Energy from here on in!
Desert Spear
|
War, War never changes.

07-Nov-2016 03:06:26

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top