Forums

GOP Community Chat Lounge GCCL

Quick find code: 90-91-623-65151570

Timome

Timome

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#8H61NVN5U] said :

Should we make a list of all the new Goppers who are regular returners, from the FC?

These were only those I had contact with, and it's not all of them, as I was forgetful in updating...

Earlier, unsorted and not complete:
Gethynytridd
Timome
Masked Lady2
KindaKool906
Mutton35
Arun Great
Cnl Duck
Julixi
Bebebow1
Djblake103
VeraSetas/Sarah(smthn)
Bolshevikas
eldungsurviv
Tugamnm
Slick Kiwi/Oh Laura
Whii sky walk
Sky Slayer 7
Jj Dynomite
domthemexcan
A Dominvs
tabula rasa
97ant97
Thomas P G
Goldi Charms
Lenois
KMaw
Omegashendro
Mattjim97
Ghaladryl
Zopla
Top_K9
14weston
Kmaw
Yovici
Mitokandria
Gordan Leaf
Kvalingmar
Yusou Bhoroi
Maiden Gop
Yoeri106
A Rhubarb
Xiao Mei Mei
Figure 07
Bad African

Date specific:
18/09/2013
Guard Myrax
Miss FIower
Waunted
Thoughtless0
Uknowunome
OnlyPrayer

19/09/2013
Funkys

20/09/2013
Magicfire 2
DF Fynex
Vanicie
Allenrs
Shotgunpengu

21/09/2013
Ronsterpwn [Bebebow1 helped, I was not there]
00superman00 [Bebebow1, as ^]
purepower51 [Bebebow1, as ^]
MindBlownD_D
Laeitia
22/09/2013
Blue Wurld
23/09/2013
Jujoo1
Inferno Lamb
Yoda5146
YellowRules9

EDIT: AOROX came online in FC an hour ago, though I was too busy to invite him to GOP at that moment, and too ambitious about getting to sleep after busyness, so I told him I WILL poke him to come GOP with me at a later date. (He didn't ask for GOP, and was just checking in on whether the FC was alive).
Reason, compassion and GOP.

GOP FC | GOP Hiscores | GOP Intro

22-Sep-2013 03:13:03 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2013 06:22:35 by Timome

Timome

Timome

Crystal Triskelion:

Original message details are unavailable.
The key parts can not be traded, and thus must all be found by the same player.
Possible activities to find the parts included:

Killing monsters above level 80 Slayer requirement.
Getting drops from the rare drop table.
Smithing 80% accurate ceremonial swords in the Artisans' Workshop, from mithril, adamant and rune ingots.
Opening a Wishing well fruit.
Pickpocketing elves and dwarf traders.
Chopping elder evil trees.
Hunting kingly implings.
Killing Vorago (may drop a complete key).
Looting Barrows chest.
Catching any butterflies bare-handed.
Killing the Skeletal horror.

The chest is always in the same place.

Rogue Trader
There are three parts of Rogue Trader, and each allow you to buy something different from Ali Morrisane.

One of the three parts of Rogue Trader is the RuneSudoku.
Ali is unable to open his own caskets of runes because there is a weird lock on them. There is the small and large casket. You can 'force', 'pick' or 'examine' the locks, but the former two only has a chance to work on the small casket, giving some thieving (pick) or strength xp (force). Higher str or thv lvls increases chance of force and pick.

After opening either of the caskets, you are given the option to buy the runes in them for a certain price. The price given is inaccurate, and you will be charged as if you bought them from a regular store.

Only the small casket sudoku has one seed, the large casket has several seeds (I saw 5 different, so there are likely many).

22-Sep-2013 16:44:39 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2013 16:45:24 by Timome

[#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

Posts: 1,670 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I heard something from Tolui about it being needed to complete a set number as part of the trim req; though I cannot recall if he said it was one, of that it should be one Oo

Edit2: Yes, I think we could make the suggestion that it is a random chest in Runescape, with the inside of the Triskelion Chest, somehow magically occuppying that space in time, with the key luring you to it Oo?

Edit: Thankyou for list information the, it shall come in handy, I think. I was attempting to just list the ones who regularly return, now.

D: I thought I replied to MagicMat earlier, when I came on after getting back in.. but I obviously pressed preview by accident.

22-Sep-2013 17:46:22 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2013 17:54:26 by [#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

This is a sepperate post so that you can see one has been made !

Somone requires membery-type-persons to do their Daily-challenge, in the FC.

I am not sure who to ask out of your group, who can help.

Nevv is there, so we need one more; could you assist, please? : D

Laura helped out !

*Edit to the post above: 'Edit: Thankyou for list information the, it shall come in handy, I think. I was attempting to just list the ones who regularly return, now.'

I also meant just ones whose first contact with GOP (or near enough) had been through the FC :p

Oo Interesting about AOROX !

You must get him to play ! : D

Um, if your list is meant to include all, I notice a fair few missed out, Penguitin, Falordar, et.cetera Oo

Actually, looking at numbers only, you've got under 1/4, so far : D
(as you said, incomplete as of yet :p)

23-Sep-2013 18:19:27 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2013 18:28:10 by [#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

Could we possibly add a link back to AOROX' Minigame and DnD thread, on the FC thread? (putting something along the lines of: 'If you are looking for chats for other Minigames, please try: Link')

Having read through the Clan Forums sections, I think a lot of people would accrew in chats for other Minigames, if they just built up, like with D/E; so it would be nice to make sure we are trying to help that, too Oo?

26-Sep-2013 03:08:01

[#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

New post, so that you can see this:
(I will go back and fill these posts in the future, whenever I need spcae for planning things)

Yusou is requiring assistance with a daily-person, at the moment, Xiao and Laura are on, but both are busy right now, though will probably come when we have the 4 required; could you come, please? : D

Um, Yusou doesn't feel confident enough to ask in the other chats, and no Clan: members are on currently, I don't think there will be any for a while now, as the last 2 of the 4 left with it, are away now.

A few of the non-clan people we know might be getting bond members, though I think it is still a no-go for clan.

P.S. Grats to Ali.

30-Sep-2013 21:20:46

Timome

Timome

[#8H61NVN5U] said :
Chase Trees are doing a GOP event in D.E. FC from 16:00-17:00 tomorrow; do you think you will be available to help out Oo?

(how are you?)

OH DEAR. I'll have arrived at my Father's place at that time, and it may be that there are other things scheduled to attend/help out with, but if not, then it's possible I can sneak away to help with that.

I am: Timo. (This reply is what I think serves most justice to the questions asked; I am not trying to be rude with it)

[How are you? Herding successful? Slept?]

11-Oct-2013 20:03:09 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2013 20:04:09 by Timome

[#8H61NVN5U]

[#8H61NVN5U]

I believe I have experienced the thing known as sleep, though I cannot be sure, I am unconcious every time, which is most annoying.

I've not got any herding to do, I only do some basic tending, round the local area, at the moment; that's fun to do, but not the same. I have been herding, in the past, and enjoyed it, very muchso, though it is not something that I can fit into life at the moment, so it has not been called for me to do it.

Editing in something fiddling with:
S
S
T
T
R
R
A
A
N
N
G