Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi sab, about your suggestion, vivek normally does the threads, when he comes back i'll be sure that he reads your post.

~ about feedback im sure that we can get any posts removed if we feel them offensive.
~ it doesnt matter what kind of jokes there are because we could make it in the off-stopic section? or we could make it rs related jokes in which we would put it somwhere else, i dunno it'll fit somwhere.

¸-¬*`¨´*¬-.¸ . . .. .. ... ... Jayesh ... ... .. .. . . ¸.-¬*`¨´*¬-¸
'-.,,.' .:::.::.:..`-¸ . .. . ¸„¸ .¨*+¸ ¸+*¨. ¸„¸ . .. . ¸-´..:.::.:::. '.,,.-'
;;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... *-.,,¸¸,,.¹ . '¬´ `¬' . ¹.,,¸¸,,.-* ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;;
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

06-Jul-2011 16:47:39 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2011 16:48:14 by Jayesh

Blue Hair

Blue Hair

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-------------------I am not advertising here------------------

Donate to *Smerfs ftw*
- Hmm shouldn't you help a clan mate that is having trouble? A terrible incident has happened and it would be nice if you could donate to smerfs ftw.

Don't be stingy,even as little as 10k will do! and plus its always good to help him bring himself back up. If you were in his shoes and something bad had happened to you,wouldn't you like help from it? Don't be selfish,think of everyone around you!

Im gonna donate 300k. :)

... and if you have anything to say (questions, come backs etc) about donating and stuff talk to me about it. But anything unreasonable... i might get mad at you. :D

Another thing you can do is let him borrow some items like a dragon hatchet to woodcut with or a weapon so he can kill monsters and sell the stuff they drop and so stuff... :)

06-Jul-2011 18:49:20 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2011 21:15:56 by Blue Hair

Blue Hair

Blue Hair

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another incident has happened of someone getting hacked - cheto68

Currently im a bit annoyed to see clan members not helping eachother with any of this. Every single time i ask in the clan "will anyone donate to bla bla bla" everyone goes silent. So i even have to single people out so they feel bad about themselves and stuff! (be prepared when i single you out cos im gonna make you look like a fool if you say anything unreasonable,selfish or just out of order! and then im gonna do something evil like say it in the clan...) :@ hehe...

Donate to Cheto68 even if its 10k! Don't be stingy! 10k!!
10k or more will do! Every little counts to help a person! A good dead does not get unnoticed :) Even letting her borrow items to get her on track is great!

Also!!! shes re-paying back every penny!! I know cheto would re-pay back, shes very trustworthy. ;)

So... Donate!

07-Jul-2011 21:29:34 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2011 22:14:20 by Blue Hair

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@blue

think there could be a link between smerf getting hackd and cheto?

also i think most people in cc don't pay attention to chat much and are just skilling or fighting. best thing to do is tell a mod.

i'll try and find some change lying around to help

08-Jul-2011 08:39:21

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top