Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jay and vive have you checked out the new clan citadel update,
personally i think the trailer makes it look like the normans invading sim city but it looks quite good

it looks like a big job, we're probably gonna need people skilling there as much as possible to keep it running.

"The first skill plot is a lowly woodcutting plot, but as the Citadel grows clans will have access to a mine (Mining), a kiln (Firemaking), a furnace (Smithing), a loom (Crafting), an obelisk (Summoning) and finally a barbeque (Cooking). Each of these plots has 7 tiers and become more efficient with every tier."

"The Citadel and its structures may be upgraded through seven tiers of ever increasing size and impressiveness, unlocking features on the way. Citadels will start to degrade if left unmaintained so a clan will need to be organised and active to keep it at its most majestic."

08-Jul-2011 09:03:48 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2011 09:05:56 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been working on a couple of things the last two weeks, and hopefully I shall be able to make personal responses (that were not already covered) and release some clan updates during the day/coming days. :)

~ V

08-Jul-2011 12:19:17

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
could of atleast changed the banner while you were on..here it is again

@ harry as far as i know the clan citedal is members only so maybe a p2p leader could go run it or somthing.

……….............¸‹•¤•›¸..........¨°º¤•¤º°¨.....¸«¤»¸____¤§¤____¸«¤»¸....¨°º¤•¤º°¨........¸‹•¤•›¸........................
……….............¨ ¸....¸ˆ....(¯¨°*•›¸........¸ º....¸,›º...Sixth Realm...º›¸....º¸.........¸‹•*º¨¯).... ˆ¸....¸ ¨........................
………...¤º°¨......ˆ¸...¨¸.....¨°º•¸....º•¤•º........¸ˆWe Welcome Youˆ¸......º•¤•º….¸•º°¨.....¸¨...¸ˆ.......¨°º¤.............
………...¤., ¸ ¸ ,.‹•¨......º•»«•º.......\±/.....¨•›.,¸¸,.‹¤ ••¤~¥~•• ¤›.,¸¸,.‹•¨.....\±/........º•»«•º......¨•›., ¸ ¸ ,.¤…….....
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

08-Jul-2011 17:24:03 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2011 22:14:04 by Jayesh

Sabbalonn

Sabbalonn

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would like to put my name in to help with run the C.Citadel

Idk if its nesscary to have espescially high skills in the areas harry quoted, but anyways;

96 wc
73 mining
56 fire making
63 smithing
64 crafting
4 summoning
66 cooking

That said, there are defenitly other ppl in the clan with superior stats.

08-Jul-2011 18:38:46

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my best ryhme yet :D one of my only few :P

¸-¬*`¨´*¬-.¸ . . .. .. ... ... Jayesh ... ... .. .. . . ¸.-¬*`¨´*¬-¸
'-.,,.' .:::.::.:..`-¸ . .. . ¸„¸ .¨*+¸ ¸+*¨. ¸„¸ . .. . ¸-´..:.::.:::. '.,,.-'
;;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... *-.,,¸¸,,.¹ . '¬´ `¬' . ¹.,,¸¸,,.-* ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;;
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

10-Jul-2011 18:14:53

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top