Forums

Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Rasta Man263
Apr Member 2020

Rasta Man263

Posts: 187 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Kags,

Thank you for all the help with POP. I'm going for the salty title at the moment and having terrible luck getting Tengu clue missions. So far I've only 1/3 completed. I have multiple adventurers blocked with voyages, all Tengu icons and 4 map tables built.

My ports is currently set to the Loop region for these clues but the daily special missions seem to be in the final Shield region. Do you know if this is affecting these clue missions?

Thanks in advance,
Sinn Fein.

11-May-2021 13:16:53

Gabe D
Oct Member 2023

Gabe D

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Kags, just wandering if to submit some of my crew to your ranking I should just sent it here to you?
Also, I want to thank you so much! I got Portmaster's title this morning and only because of your Encyclopedia V5.

11-May-2021 15:59:41

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rasta Man263 said :
Dear Kags,

Thank you for all the help with POP. I'm going for the salty title at the moment and having terrible luck getting Tengu clue missions. So far I've only 1/3 completed. I have multiple adventurers blocked with voyages, all Tengu icons and 4 map tables built.

My ports is currently set to the Loop region for these clues but the daily special missions seem to be in the final Shield region. Do you know if this is affecting these clue missions?

Thanks in advance,
Sinn Fein.

Do you mean getting Azure special voyages and similar? It won't affect clue voyages as long as you have the correct region set.

Have you tried Ports Enhancers for infinite adventurer rerolls? Read Section 30. You can get up to 400K Dungeoneering tokens per hour doing ED1 trios during spotlight.

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

11-May-2021 18:00:51

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gabe D said :
Hi Kags, just wondering if to submit some of my crew to your ranking I should just sent it here to you?
Also, I want to thank you so much! I got Portmaster's title this morning and only because of your Encyclopedia V5.

Yea, go ahead and post the Imgur pictures on Kags V6. Congratulations on Portmaster title :)

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

11-May-2021 18:02:57 - Last edited on 11-May-2021 18:03:08 by Kags

Gabe D
Oct Member 2023

Gabe D

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kags said :
Gabe D said :
Hi Kags, just wondering if to submit some of my crew to your ranking I should just sent it here to you?

Yea, go ahead and post the Imgur pictures on Kags V6. Congratulations on Portmaster title :)

~Portmaster Kags

Thank you!
And here it is my crew members:

Zhonghu Player (Morale)

Gu Bodyguard (Combat)

Kharidian Exile (Solidarity)

Terracotta Merchant

12-May-2021 01:11:26 - Last edited on 12-May-2021 01:13:39 by Gabe D

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top