Forums

Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Rap 1991

Rap 1991

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Portmaster Kags, I've been working towards your ports completionists achievement for +/- 2 years on and off and I think I've finally fulfilled all of the requirements (let me know if I am missing any screenshots):

Ports Score:

Ports Achievements:

Crew & Captains:

Scrimshaws:

Ports Gear:

Voyage Effects:

Ports Portal:

Ports Combat Abilities:

Ports Ressources:

And last but not least, my Seafriend Kharidian Exile for your "Captain & Crew Hiscores":

Let me know if I'm missing anything, and thanks so much for this awesome Ports Guide!

20-May-2021 15:13:06 - Last edited on 20-May-2021 15:36:19 by Rap 1991

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gabe D said :
My crew members:

Zhonghu Player (Morale)

Gu Bodyguard (Combat)

Kharidian Exile (Solidarity)

Terracotta Merchant

- Your best Zhonghu Player is +115 total.
- Your best Gu Bodyguard is +90 total.
- Your best Kharidian Exile is +145 total.
- Your best Terracotta Merchant is +220 total, which is tied for Rank 5.

~Portmaster Kags :)
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

01-Jun-2021 04:48:11 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2021 05:13:29 by Kags

Irualdemon
Feb Member 2007

Irualdemon

Posts: 183 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there! It's been a while.

I was just scrolling through the topic to find some info for a friend and noticed a couple of interesting things.

Firstly I only now found out about the crew highscores and gotta say, that's a cool idea! Secondly my original Ports completionist post didn't include the Ports abilities as they were not released back then. So I went through my crew and took a neat picture with some details.

If I'm not mistaken the 2 crew members (1 combat-captain and 1 stargazer) in the picture qualify for top 5 in their respective categories (rank 3 combat cap with 2180 points and rank 1 stargazer(?!) with 570 points) and in the bottom right the abilities are visible. I've had them for about a year now so can't really say when I re-POP-comped. Please double check in case I got something wrong. :)

Thanks for reading and have a great summer! :D ;)

02-Jun-2021 20:46:08 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2021 20:48:08 by Irualdemon

Scouter Jw
Jan Member 2021

Scouter Jw

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kags,

Any advice on finishing "Guardians of the World" (final trio voyage of course)?

After failing three times at ~85% success rate, I dumped the jade merchant (yeah, I know, but this voyage is the last to max out my port points) and had a 95% chance, but it (wait for it!) failed.

Are there hidden modifiers to these voyages? While finishing out the scroll voyages the mental note I made was that anything less than 100% is essentially 0% (I had so may fail in the high 90's, I stopped doing those if not 100%).

I do understand RNG ... but looking for your thoughts and experiences (maybe even ideal crew/captain loadout?)

Otherwise, it'll be wait until I have 3 of each boost and try again ...

Thanks!

08-Jun-2021 18:02:37 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2021 18:07:04 by Scouter Jw

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Irualdemon said :
Hello there! It's been a while.

I was just scrolling through the topic to find some info for a friend and noticed a couple of interesting things.

Firstly I only now found out about the crew highscores and gotta say, that's a cool idea! Secondly my original Ports completionist post didn't include the Ports abilities as they were not released back then. So I went through my crew and took a neat picture with some details.

If I'm not mistaken the 2 crew members (1 combat-captain and 1 stargazer) in the picture qualify for top 5 in their respective categories (rank 3 combat cap with 2180 points and rank 1 stargazer(?!) with 570 points) and in the bottom right the abilities are visible. I've had them for about a year now so can't really say when I re-POP-comped. Please double check in case I got something wrong. :)

Thanks for reading and have a great summer! :D ;)

Hey, I'm currently busy real life, so I will update within 1-3 weeks, when I get the chance.

Your Stargazer with Seafriend trait is +555 points, so it would qualify as Rank 1. :O :D
Your Combat captain is +2180 points, so it would tie for Rank 1 with 2 other players. :)

~Portmaster Kags :)
HLF V5

09-Jun-2021 03:21:06

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Scouter Jw said :
Kags,

Any advice on finishing "Guardians of the World" (final trio voyage of course)?

After failing three times at ~85% success rate, I dumped the jade merchant (yeah, I know, but this voyage is the last to max out my port points) and had a 95% chance, but it (wait for it!) failed.

Are there hidden modifiers to these voyages? While finishing out the scroll voyages the mental note I made was that anything less than 100% is essentially 0% (I had so may fail in the high 90's, I stopped doing those if not 100%).

I do understand RNG ... but looking for your thoughts and experiences (maybe even ideal crew/captain loadout?)

Otherwise, it'll be wait until I have 3 of each boost and try again ...

Thanks!

Nah, just pure RNG. I failed 60 Ancient Bones in a row recently. :(

Have you tried buying infinite Ports Enhancers? Much less waiting. ED1 trios during spotlight can reach 400K Dungeoneering tokens/hour.

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

09-Jun-2021 03:25:08

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top