Forums

Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

igor picard
Jun Member 2022

igor picard

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Kags, this is my application for Ports Completionist.

1. 4664 Port Score and all Ports Achievements (17/17) completed

2. Level 10 all crew/captains, 21+ Shield crew

3.1. 220K+ Chimes (243,577 chimes as per the screenshot sent on Discord on 5th of March)

3.2. 100K+ Azure, 40K+ Jade, 30K+ Cherrywood, 10K+ all resources

4. Azure Portal

5. 10 each of Ration Packs, Powder Kegs, and Seasinger's Bottles

6. Captains: 2100 Morale x4 Leader, 2100 Combat x4 Tactician, 2100 Seafaring x4 Seafriend

7. All 6 tier 88 Ports weapons + Tengu outfit

8. Unlocked all 17 superior scrimshaws

9.Unlocked all 3 abilities made from Ports components: Dragon Slayer, Undead Slayer, Demon Slayer

03-May-2021 11:15:34

Alberthoja
Mar Member 2007

Alberthoja

Posts: 5,554 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm new to player-owned ports and currently in the Hook region. I find it a bit difficult to know what type of special voyages to prioritise. A goal for me is to complete all storylines, but obviously that will take a very long time. Should I always choose story voyages if they're available? How would you advise me to prioritise the other types of special voyages?

04-May-2021 04:59:09

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alberthoja said :
I'm new to player-owned ports and currently in the Hook region. I find it a bit difficult to know what type of special voyages to prioritise. A goal for me is to complete all storylines, but obviously that will take a very long time. Should I always choose story voyages if they're available? How would you advise me to prioritise the other types of special voyages?

Story voyages is 1st priority (when available). After that, scroll voyages, since they only get harder as you progress through the regions, but always only reward 1 scroll piece.

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

04-May-2021 20:26:51

Lonefoxplus

Lonefoxplus

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=== Recommended Buy Order ===
Mist-Dancing Rudder > Terracotta Merchant > MCS > Wisp > TCM > 2 MCS > Overwhelmingly Large Cannon x4 > TCM > MCS > TCM > Blackwater Hull > Figurehead of the Spires > 2 MCS > Opulent Bar > Dynastic Warehouse

after TCM it says to buy MCS. Does this mean buy 1 morale 1 combat 1 seafaring? or just 1 of any new crew. Thanks for clarifying :)

05-May-2021 01:32:00

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Lonefoxplus said :
=== Recommended Buy Order ===
Mist-Dancing Rudder > Terracotta Merchant > MCS > Wisp > TCM > 2 MCS > Overwhelmingly Large Cannon x4 > TCM > MCS > TCM > Blackwater Hull > Figurehead of the Spires > 2 MCS > Opulent Bar > Dynastic Warehouse

After TCM it says to buy MCS. Does this mean buy 1 morale 1 combat 1 seafaring? or just 1 of any new crew. Thanks for clarifying :)

Buy 1 of each. Good luck.

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

05-May-2021 02:52:52 - Last edited on 05-May-2021 02:53:23 by Kags

Alberthoja
Mar Member 2007

Alberthoja

Posts: 5,554 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kags said :
Alberthoja said :

Story voyages is 1st priority (when available). After that, scroll voyages, since they only get harder as you progress through the regions, but always only reward 1 scroll piece.

~Portmaster Kags
Thank you very much for your help! Is it possible to encounter a situation when neither story voyages, nor scroll voyages are available? In that case, I assume that the choice of voyage type wouldn't really matter?

05-May-2021 04:58:23

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Alberthoja said :
Kags said :
Alberthoja said :

~Portmaster Kags
Thank you very much for your help! Is it possible to encounter a situation when neither story voyages, nor scroll voyages are available? In that case, I assume that the choice of voyage type wouldn't really matter?

Then it depends on your goals for Ports. I would recommend doing any clue voyages (3rd priority, but only 6 adventurers have access to clues, and only in specific regions).

Ports resources, XP voyages, and trade goods are all good ones worth doing. So it depends on your goals.

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

05-May-2021 05:44:17

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top