Forums

Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

Prangin

Prangin

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN? Prangin

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP? 6

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Sunspear (range)/Royal D'hide

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) XP

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? It was over a year ago, the name escapes me.

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? 1puttski Ra

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? Yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? Yes

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? I will get a warning then a temporay/permant ban from the FC.

30-May-2020 17:00:01

TheDarthSid
Feb Member 2023

TheDarthSid

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?

thedarthsid

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

2-3

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?

I'm 79 combat lvl so I would be happy to bring blue dragon hide or royal once I can use it :)

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)

I want to start to get XP for the quest skills requirements. once I get this I want to pk or scout

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?

I have, I used to play 7 years ago and I just got back to the game. dont remember the name of the fc was long ago.

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?

I dont know anybody from this chat. I found it on google :-)

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?

Clear as water

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?r

I do understand

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

agreedr

31-May-2020 05:34:11

Al2k

Al2k

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?
-Gwd2 Slayer

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
-Mage:
¤ Weapon: 75+ (Staff of Light)
¤ Helm: 50+ (Mystic)
¤ Body: 50+ (Mystic)
¤ Legs: 50+ (Mystic)
¤ Boots: 75+ (Gano)
¤ Gloves: 75+ (Gano)

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
-I have to admit that it is very difficult to play WBS w/o a Clan or a FC Community to play with. While I do not PK often, I do enjoy from time to time.

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
-No I have not, I have only ever done WBS alone

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
-No

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
-Understood

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
-I've read it in the RS Recruitment Thread, Yes.

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
-Yes, I have read and accept the rules.

31-May-2020 11:04:06

Rowan131
Oct Member 2018

Rowan131

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would just like to say thank you to everyone in the FC particularly the hosts and scouters.
I have done many waves with your friends chat over the years and just wanted to say thank you.
I wish you all the best with future WBS activities :)

02-Jun-2020 14:44:13

SynysterCrow
May Member 2020

SynysterCrow

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN? SynysterCrow

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP? 3/10 (PKed lots in OSRS, none in RS3)

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Royal Crossbow, Royal D'Hide armour.

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) Farming XP, Community

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? Yes buy 7 years ago so cannot recall any names

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? Yes State Bird, Fellow clan member. yn

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? Understood

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? Understood

Read and Accepted.

02-Jun-2020 19:12:48

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top