Forums

Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

Tsunekko

Tsunekko

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?
Tsunekko

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
¤ Weapon: 75+ Polypore
¤ Helm: 50+ Grifolic
¤ Body: 50+ Grifolic
¤ Legs: 50+ Grifolic
¤ Boots: 75+ Gano
¤ Gloves: 75+ Gano
Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
XP and community

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
long time ago just getting back :D

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
nope

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
yesss

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
yes!

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
yes!!

02-Jun-2020 20:50:31

Lightt

Lightt

Posts: 608 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your current RSN?
-Lightt

2. From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?
-7/10

3. Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
-royal xbow, full royal dragonhide, pheonix neck, team 7 cape, sixth age circ, sup restore, yak, games neck

4. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
- XP

5. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
- i used to do them about 5 years ago before i quit, i'm pretty sure it was with this fc

6. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
- no recommendation, just found it myself.

7. FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
- loud and clear

8. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
- understood

9. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
- I could be removed from the FC if i break the rules or do not follow gear reqs

03-Jun-2020 01:14:37

MiltonDM

MiltonDM

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MiltonDM

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
lotus darts, ranged armour +65, yak

Community and xp

I've done warbands before, but it was years ago. I'm back to the game recently

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
Yes, Kyanox he's my cousin

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Ok

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Yes

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
Yes

03-Jun-2020 17:53:51

Sack God

Sack God

Posts: 1,313 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
theroguelion
gs + granite/rock gear
xp
yes but its been a long time i don't remember
no
yes
yes
you get booted

04-Jun-2020 00:48:20

Lil Rachel K
Jan Member 2012

Lil Rachel K

Posts: 608 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Rachel K

idk like 5

Darts and royal xd

Need 120 herb/farm, I miss pking, and CPK is dead :(

Wbands1, Illuzion, CPK, RPK

Logan and shawn

Sure

Sounds good

you remove me :(

04-Jun-2020 07:20:34 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2020 07:24:37 by Lil Rachel K

Sam the Son

Sam the Son

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN? Sam the Son

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP? 6

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Ranged

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) XP, Community

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? No

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? No

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? Understood

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? Understood

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? Breaking the rules will result in me being removed to the FC. Thanks.

04-Jun-2020 18:38:01

RIP Risitas

RIP Risitas

Posts: 196 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TurnonThe AC
SoL plus Gano
Community
yes I did it on my previous main with this FC before it was hacked
no. "UR"
yes
yes
you get booted

04-Jun-2020 18:38:59

Shamk
May Member 2023

Shamk

Posts: 4,410 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Takyn

Rags unless I decide to anti

XP

Illuzion, years ago.

Carmon <3

Yep.

Affirmative.

Carmon will teleport me to Edgeville.
-•=»‡«=•-
Shamk
-•=»‡«=•-
5,000+ PK's
- ±‡± -
Maxed - 1.7b xp.
- ±‡± -
going for 120's

05-Jun-2020 05:37:14

Sio Aces
May Member 2020

Sio Aces

Posts: 457 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN? Aces Angel

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP? 1

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? royal d hide and royal cross bow

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) xp

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? no

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? no ce

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? yes

temp or perma ban

05-Jun-2020 23:20:20

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top