Forums

Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

publicfarter

publicfarter

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?
PublicFarter

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
Melee > chaotic maul + spined

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
XP, PKing

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
Savage PK

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
RedBun, Heroa

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Yes

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
Kicked

22-May-2020 06:07:58

Bibi Zumot
Sep Member 2016

Bibi Zumot

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bibi Zumot

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
Ranged/Mage

XP, Pking and Community, i love the thrill of warbands

Yes, fc was 1849 and i did it 2 years ago, that fc did it on legacy worlds

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
S A L M A

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Yes, I still wonder what happens if people are taking break from runescape?

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements
I will be removed, But hopefully I wont be breaking any of the rules and we will have a great warbanding experience

24-May-2020 17:46:45

Blaez

Blaez

Posts: 355 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blaez

Ranged with elite death lotus darts and royal d'hide.

Mainly for XP and I enjoy warbands.

Yes, but that was over 5 years ago, so I couldn't possibly remember.

No. La

Yes.

Yes.

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
I will get a warning and then a temporary or permanent ban from the FC.

25-May-2020 02:27:16

Juanpa
Dec Member 2022

Juanpa

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Juanpa

ranged (royal, attuned crystal bow)
XP and Community

yes, i was in Wbs United before
nop
ok
ok
Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? ok =D
Juanpa

25-May-2020 02:54:05

Girthy
Oct Member 2023

Girthy

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN? - Girthy

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP? - 6

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? - t50 armour t75+ wep for melee, mage and t80 for range

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) - XP

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? - Yes, Warbanderz and masterbands (over 1+ yrs ago)

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? - No. IR

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? - Yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? - Yes

-
At first you will receive a warning further cases can lead to a temp / perm ban

Cheers

25-May-2020 22:34:57 - Last edited on 26-May-2020 01:58:31 by Girthy

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top