Dmdtw
Apr Member 2022

Dmdtw

Posts: 1,769 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I come with a idea to add /change Too ,

maybe Rare But Buyable ?

Bagpack space

so what Everyone Think on The idea ?

Buyable Bagpack space what Do you Think on the idea ?
maybe How should we pay for it too, should These be a Rare way to get hold of these ?
from Buying these or maybe Runecoins or even a Bond cost or maybe something New Even.

it has been Rare if Ever we Has Been Given any more Bagpack space
i Have ask about more Bank space in the past on the Forums and The many of you lovely players like more Bank space

But i Have Notice That No one Talks about Bagpack space when Now and again players ask about more Bank space on the Forums.
lets make This into a Great idea with you Great players Help

Runescape Do Have a Poor Number of Bagpack space compare to other Games outthere
and The Number of items are flooding into the Game The Number of unbankable ones are too.

if Bagpack space come Buyable should these Be sold in 1 or 2 single slots maybe under 4 slot packs ?
as maybe these should They Be Harder To Get then Bank space ?

There are Now Days in the Runescape 3 Game 1000's of unbankable items and
There might even be 100's of Reasons players would like to hold on to an item.

like to see players ideas and Thoughts on This.

ps- i can fit way more then 28 items in a Real Bagpack in Real life even The worlds smallest.

:P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why most people Bullying me , ( i Get Told To learn English when i am ,learn to spell when i can , also Get Told To Not Beg when i am Not , Told Not To Troll when i Don't ) and i Don't Have many friends (why No one like Me) But This is Not Rubbish it's the Truth sadly.

24-Jan-2024 13:00:07 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2024 01:42:11 by Dmdtw

DrauDaedolon
Aug Member 2006

DrauDaedolon

Posts: 10,129 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, changing this would have far too many implications. Pretty much the entire game is designed around having 28 inventory spaces.

And if you're hurting for space, there are plenty of storage objects you can put your items into.

(Fun fact: RSC had 30 inventory slots, but that included the items you were wearing. So if you were wearing more than two items, you'd actually have less space than you do now.)

24-Jan-2024 17:53:29 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2024 17:53:47 by DrauDaedolon

SSSavageSSS
Oct Member 2023

SSSavageSSS

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I personally think upgrading the inventory space would be nice by 12 or something I'd spend $20 on that for sure as long as they don't like try to super gouge us for stuff I'm all down for it because lets face it with all the crap you need to carry now it would be nice to have extra slots for food the Familiar is nice but I'd honestly rather scrap that whole skill or at least the BoB side of it and just add it to inventory spaces as a permanent unlock for players who have progressed to super high levels (99 & 120) giving them a superior advantage to bossing, I think this would be super beneficial to the overall health of the gameplay considering how insane bosses are now and how most of the playerbase doesn't interact with that particular content which is what end game is revolved around.

It could also open up new potentials for the cooking skill in terms of level 99-120 as new dishes would be introduced as a foundational change to the way we eat and cook food, this could also change Herblore adding additional forms of healing pots, this theoretically means you could heal/eat up to 5 foods in 1 tick given you're willing to spend the immense money that comes with it or the time to create it opening up new methods of money making which the game desperately needs, now bossing would have to be fine tuned and adjusted to the new healing meta but not so much so that it defeats the entire purpose of the change itself which is suppose to make the game a more enjoyable experience, this mean having longer drawn out attacks that are more predictable but also more damaging for learners as the normal mode and then just speeding up those attacks in hard mode for more advanced players, I think this would please a large portion of the casual base while making the content more enjoyable for existing players, you could always introduce some kinda ultra mode down the line should you need to entice those hardcore players once again.

24-Jan-2024 19:33:55 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2024 19:34:37 by SSSavageSSS

Dmdtw
Apr Member 2022

Dmdtw

Posts: 1,769 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can not see How it would change Anything But the Number of items you can Have in The Bagpack

any Reason it should Always stay at 28 ? No idea why Number 28 Even.
just a Random Number isn't it ?

Never Heard that the game Designed around a Number anyway if it was 30 did you have to had 2 Things wearing
the Number must of change somepoint if you not had all 30 filled All the Time - must of Not Done any Harm

my thinking must be fine 30 or less at any number of slots in a Bagpack

anyway

storage objects would be nice maybe for some items you might not be ready to use yet ?
maybe a xp Lamp or a Bonus xp star or Even opening a Dungeoneering token box or maybe a gift from the Reaper

what storange objects are there what we talking about i knew there the Bank maybe a few others too.

Back to storage objects maybe a item in the bagpack to Hold a Random type of item would
be good then more space in the Bagpack maybe then would it be an idea to worth a support?
and should this storage item Be Buyable somehow ?
this is another idea i Did had but forgot to add before in the starting Thread post. opps

also to add , enjoying the read so far with the ideas from you lovely players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why most people Bullying me , ( i Get Told To learn English when i am ,learn to spell when i can , also Get Told To Not Beg when i am Not , Told Not To Troll when i Don't ) and i Don't Have many friends (why No one like Me) But This is Not Rubbish it's the Truth sadly.

25-Jan-2024 01:38:38 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2024 01:41:22 by Dmdtw

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,258 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be honest I wouldn't say this concept would even be remotely as unimaginable as some fellow posters may put it in here - considering all the things they've done to help players conserving or even extending the space available - when they've introduced things like the toolbelt (which allowed you to work cleanly with things needing two materials and a tool - making jewellery was a slog before that for instance), beasts of burden or stackable supplies (both for skilling and something like the blessed prayer flask).

If we were in OS I'd fully agree - this game works around exactly the same restrictions as it did back in 2007 - at best it introduced containers for certain materials, which also are much more limited compared to the variants in RS2/3. And yeah - I know another game, which told its players it would be impossible to extend its 16 slots backpack, which over time got outshone by the additional pouches you're able to wear. Impossible until they gave out a free extension for any player who secured their accounts.

Does this mean I'd support an inventory extension. Depends. It certainly would need a clean concept how and where you'd earn them. It would make up an insane reward space after all.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

25-Jan-2024 06:16:45 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2024 06:18:43 by Rikornak

Quick find code: 74-75-329-66293610 Back to Top